No announcement yet.

AI Ripper crashing for both GPU and CPU v11.1.0.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Enlarger AI for Ripper AI Ripper crashing for both GPU and CPU v11.1.0.5

I'm waiting to be approved to post in the forum as I'm having difficulty with the new AI conversion process for DVD's failing on both my CPU and GPU. Log submissions: 9758695, 9758707, 9760247, 9766183. I just purchased your full suite of products for AU$366.75 and I'm starting to think I might need to return the product for a refund.

GPU: Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    Drivers: Nvidia Studio Driver 452.06
    CPU: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-7980XE CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 18 Core(s), 36 Logical Processor(s)
    DVDFAB version: 11.1.0.5

Sorry you are having trouble, the Service Team in Beijing will retrieve your logs and review them with the developers. You may get a response here or by email, so monitor both.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you, I look forward to it, much appreciated!

Comment

hi OdderOtter,

we checked the problem, It maybe we use some dll in some windows 10 kb(Patch),
        Please download the rar file, and unzip five dll copy to %appdata%\DVDFab11\EnlargeAI folder,
        Then double click AICheck.exe, if all ok,

Or wait a week, we will update our ai plugin to fix this.

yours,
        Wilson
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 09-08-2020, 03:08 AM.
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X