No announcement yet.

RTX 3090 problem to convert mkv/mp4 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried this recently? What version of Fab? The known issues have been corrected, please attach your fabcheck log and a recent DVDFab internal log session to a new post. Please extract the internal log session using Notepad or similar before attaching.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio_70 View Post
      Good morning sir, good news about my problem? One month ago you told me "in a week or two". thanks a lot for your support. Regards
      2020-12-18
      DVDFab 12.0.1.3 have update support for RTX30

please install newest version, give a try.

If have any problem, Please send Log .

Yours,
      Wilsons
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok guys, now is working, GREAT. Good job.
        Only one question: why, during the conversion, the occupied memory of the GPU is only 2.4GB compared to the 24GB available? Thanks so much.
        For example, with my 3090, now it takes 10 hours to enlarge a 2h movie from 720p to 1080p.

Comment

Send the log as requested in the post above.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X