cannot copy Bourne Identity BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot copy Bourne Identity BD

First I copied the entire BD to a hard drive using the finder. Then I dragged the folder onto dvdfab. It processed the entire disc, finished and played the sound, but then went back to 2% and is completely stuck, even though it already reported success.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 12.31.08 PM.png
Views:	204
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	360054
    Attached Files

I followed exactly the method here https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...906#post359906 to upload the screenshot. forum software still insists on posting an unreadable thumbnail.

The text is

BOURNE_IDENT .... Processing x
    2% ... Total 1/1 Time Elapsed ... Time Left ...
    12:26:20 Analyzing started
    12:26:20 Analyzing completed successfully
    12:26:20 Copy process started
    12:30:14 Copy process completed successfully

Comment

I should add, clicking the 'x' and clicking 'pause' does nothing. Well, the confirm dialog comes up but then nothing happens. It's stuck at 2% and 03:51 remaining. (the timers don't change anymore, nothing is happening, I cannot advance to next task, nothing).

Comment

For problems like this, post the related DVDFab log files could help quicken the process.

Please specify the country of the movie disc BOURNE_IDENT.

We need dvdfab_internal.log file to help check this problem.

About the image problem, you can make screenshot and then paste the images to a word file, and attach the word file here.

Comment

Also, for posting images, please try this guide: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...sts#post349829 If you attach an image >700x500, the forum image processing will shrink it aggressively.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

this worked correctly when dvdfab reads the BD itself.

it only fails when dvdfab is reading from a folder on hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by vdv View Post
              this worked correctly when dvdfab reads the BD itself.

it only fails when dvdfab is reading from a folder on hard drive.
              Please post dvdfab_internal.log file, I will have the developers check first. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X