earthshock problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

earthshock problems

I can't copy Earthshock (Doctor Who episode). I don't think it's the movie itself. I think there's something funny with my particular disc.

dvdfab 10 and dvdfab 11 both read it as 15MB and copy an empty dvd.

I copied it in the finder, to a folder on disc. Then I used dvdfab to copy from that source folder. that worked, it saw the entire disc.

I can supply the disc if I will get it back.

This is most often caused by incorrect analysis of the original disc by DVDFab, which fails to find a main title because it is a TV episode disc. Please supply a purchase link for this title. Also, you might try turning off Cloud Decryption and PathPlayer temporarily in DVDFab Settings and attempt to read the original disc again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yeah I was wrong. dvdfab copy of the finder-copied dvd actually did not work. dvdfab did find all 7.6GB of the disc, but the resultant output has a corrupted menu and corrupted content.

I was able to copy it by disabling PP.

I had previously reported 2 other instances where I copied a disc unreadable to DVDFab in the finder, and then used that folder as the source for DVDFab. I went back and verified, those copies are correct.

Comment

Working...
      X