Open Folder & Open Disc icons missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Folder & Open Disc icons missing

I'm trying to use v1.0.1.3 but I don't have the "Open Folder" or "Open Disc" icons available to select like I did in v1.0.0.3. Since I can't yet register or buy the software to officially access these features, I don't see any other workaround at this point since the software is telling me I'm still within my trial period.

How do I get the software to let me access the Open Folder and Open Disc icons?

Put a Blu-ray in your optical drive, the Open Disc icon should then appear (same procedure to play a DVD from disc). The "Open File" box will play a DVD VIDEO_TS folder if you click it open.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Should work if you use a DVD disc also.

If not the Mac version is totally different than the Windows version.

Comment

On my PC in Win 7, with 1.0.1.3 the Open Folder and Open Disc have disappeared.

Comment

A new release 1.0.1.5 is out. Please try it.
          Please delete the DVDFabPlayer and uninstall DVDFabMeidaPlayer before reinstalling.
          What's more, please delete FabStreamer.app in /Applications for MAC os.
          The default location of DVDFabPlayer folder:
          For Windows 7, C:\Users\User Name\Documents.
          For MAC, /Users/user/Documents.
          Thanks.

Comment

Hi kfscoll,

Please use "Open File" button, and browse to your folder, then click "OK" to play it.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X