v1.0.2.8-Disney Fast Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v1.0.2.8-Disney Fast Play

This is for v1.0.2.8. That version wasn't an option when I typed this up.

I'm not sure this is specific to Fast Play, or if it is more general to clicking on items on the screen.

I played my daughter's copy of Disney's Little Mermaid. When it comes up, it goes to Disney's Fast Play. If I click on anything, it just pauses the playback. Clicking on Main Menu is hopeless - it doesn't do anything. I end up having to skip through all of the ads and previews, rather than just being able to go straight to the main menu.

Speaking of Main Menu - I still don't see an option to jump to the root or main menu of a disk. It would be very nice to have that as an option.

Please try to navigation to the right of player, will pop up sub-control menu. It could go to pop menu or top menu.

For yo first problem, is it reproduce only your daughter's copy of Disney's, or each discs?

Comment

Originally posted by Potti View Post
      Please try to navigation to the right of player, will pop up sub-control menu. It could go to pop menu or top menu.

For yo first problem, is it reproduce only your daughter's copy of Disney's, or each discs?
      I will try to the pop-out menu. I think Fast Play worked with Bolt, but I am not sure. I know there were several disks with Fast Play, and none of them worked. If Bolt worked, it was the exception.

Comment

Hi,fisch050

Please make sure your audio equipment output type:

If it is analog output,please go to the Settings>Audio page and then change "Audio output" to analog;
        if it is HDMI output,please go to the Settings>Audio page and then change "Audio output" to HDMI;
        if it is Optical output,please go to the Settings>Audio page and then change "Audio output" to Optical/Coax.

Comment

fisch
          Please also try the new version (1.0.2.9) out today.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            fisch
            Please also try the new version (1.0.2.9) out today.
            Thanks for the tip. I did, and the results were inconclusive. I will need to test some more, I think. I was able to get the controls out, but they didn't seem to select anything, and Fast Play commenced. However, I was then able to click on Top Menu, and go straight to the main disc menu.

Like I said, I need to test some more.

Comment

Working...
            X