Registration failure: "Invalid account or wrong password"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything !!!!

Mine says invalid email or password and I sent you all the log, 2 posts above.

How long does this take, I think if you were in my shoes this would not be your post here as I'm posting.

I'm 2 months into this............................................

Comment

I could not find the license info in your log file.
      Would you please give us some screenshot? And could you connect the register server when running player?

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_71.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	309147

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_70.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	309148

HS_internal.log

Here is everything i think you want

THANK YOU

also it seems I can connect the register server when running player
        Last edited by dfran1; 04-12-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Anything yet on this?

Should I be using some other method to troubleshoot this ?

My year will be over before I (we) can even get this to work.

I'm almost 2 months and nothing has fixed my issue? Not that I have had a lot of responses either.

Comment

Ok, I'm working on months now and still no solution?

I just tried again today and still same problem?

waiting patiently for a reply to a fix.

PLEASE!!

Comment

HELLO!!!!!

Does anyone here care at all!!!

Did everyone get fired!!!

Why have I heard no response from anyone in MONTHS!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dfran1 View Post
                HELLO!!!!!

Does anyone here care at all!!!

Did everyone get fired!!!

Why have I heard no response from anyone in MONTHS!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                It is obvious from the time frame that they are aware of this problem, which is not really a problem at all but clearly fraud, if this is not resolved in 30 days a class action suite will be formed against your company, all of it's assets and officers. I have already contacted the appropriate legal team in your jurisdiction. This is a very large authentication problem with thousands of people involved.

Comment

Originally posted by carywinton View Post

This is a very large authentication problem with thousands of people involved.
                  You are wrong. There is a new version of DVDFab Media Player. You can get it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=22774

If you have a valid license, it will register using a new key you can download from the Member center, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

If you think you should have a valid unexpired key and you can't access it, contact the support staff, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

There is long waiting list at the People's Tribunal, good luck with the lawsuit.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What a load of codswallop!!!
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      You are wrong. There is a new version of DVDFab Media Player. You can get it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=22774

If you have a valid license, it will register using a new key you can download from the Member center, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

If you think you should have a valid unexpired key and you can't access it, contact the support staff, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

There is long waiting list at the People's Tribunal, good luck with the lawsuit.
                      I think I finally figured out dvdfabs problem with me

guess what it is......
                      THEY MUST HAVE GAVE ME A WINDOWS KEY!!!! I AM USING MAC!!!!! NOT WINBLOWS!!!!!

How many months has it has passed and emails and posts here!!!!!

Certainly more than the 48 hours posted on the site, unless there is some kind of leap months going on here!!!!

Anyway in the mac version that I always use, it now says I need a valid licence key so the key they have gave me must be for the winblows version. I need the evil deathapple, this one.

Comment

LOL, that explains a lot. Media Player 2 (v2.x) is out first in a windows only version.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                        X