Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cost to update from original release?

My dvdfab media player expired on 2013-07-09
    It was v1.... one of the first ones updates. I only updated one or twice sense it was released.

It didn't really work for me sense I use MyMovies. But might be interested in trying it again.

Don't you have to pay for all the updates that were released if you previously owned it. I thought I remembered reading that because it didn't have the lifetime updates for an option.

So how much would it cost to get version 2 now? seems like it would cost alot for all those updates sense I bought it.

Does it finally work with MyMovies?

Sense TMT5 now has cinavia I need to turn somewhere else to playback my backups on the HTPC.

If I understand your question correctly, you only need the latest release it contains all improvements up through current. I don't know if it works with MyMovies or not.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

You do not pay for the intervening updates, just buy the product again for whatever term works for you. Fab player 2 works well for me, I also have quit updating TMT5.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X