crushing in the middle of the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crushing in the middle of the movie

3 time (different time) the the player was crushing in the middle of the movie,
    this is from event viewer:

02/02/2018 01:53:35
    Faulting application name: DVDFab Player 5.exe, version: 5.0.0.6, time stamp: 0x5a72c21a
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.16299.192, time stamp: 0x16e7ff7f
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000da8b9
    Faulting process id: 0x3284
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d39bb5bff4312b
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab Player 5\DVDFab Player 5.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: df84bede-a8f3-4b7f-91f5-c772a9dcc1bf
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

i looked on DVDFab Player 5\Log folder but i don't see any event that was written on this time ..

i didn't watch any other movie on Blu-ray lately so i cant tell if its happens on other movies.

Hello,

Please do a complete uninstall of DVDFab Player 5, download a fresh installer from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and install it to try again. If still have problem, please specify the movie you have problem with, also, please give other movies a try and post the latest log file.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

I believe this is a Win10 issue, I can't reproduce it on Win7.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X