No announcement yet.

No DTS-HD High Resolution audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mona, until you fix the faulty DTS-HDHR bitstream audio on newer receivers, or older receivers with the DTS update:

I'll keep on using my Blu-ray player, my UHD-Blu-ray player, and my REALLY old media player Netgear Neo-TV 550. Or on Windows MPC-HC with the LAV DirectShow filters.

Latest blu-ray without audio on FabPlayer btw was A Beautiful Day (You Were Never Really Here), English and German DTS-HDHR audio tracks.

Comment

With v18 Beta 3 (Oct 3, 2018), the guys from Kodi have also fixed the issue for their VideoPlayer.

You can read about it here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/14428

Sooner or later, Fab Player will be the only Media Player without DTS-HD HR bitstream output on newer AV-receivers. And it's not even free.

Comment

gorba8.9
        I think we have heard enough about this. Your continued rants will not speed up the process. The office has been closed for a week, so have some patience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals
          "closed for a week" and "have some patience"?? Fab can't reproduce the problem for 6 months now! While everybody else can.

Comment

Working...
          X