Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO no more readed

Hi,

With the new version of Media Player 5, I can't read anymore ISO files. I tried with an another reader and this one has managed to read them.

A clue ?

I can't reproduce your issue it plays all my ISO files just fine. Might try tweaking your settings or download a fresh installer and install as administrator.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I followed your advice, but it did not have a visible result.

I point out that ISO files from Blu-Rays actually work. Just the ISO files from DVDs are no longer played by Player5.

Comment

No clue! I can't duplicate this problem either, both DVD and BD ISOs play fine for me with Player v5.0.2.3. Which method are you using to start playback ("+" icon, Windows context menu like Open with..., etc.)?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I feel alooone
          To read a file, I use the "+" icon in "Player5" or direct "Open with". In both case, "Player 5" act like there is in fact nothing to read.
          I send my log file per mail. Wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by Ikoo View Post
            I feel alooone
            To read a file, I use the "+" icon in "Player5" or direct "Open with". In both case, "Player 5" act like there is in fact nothing to read.
            I send my log file per mail. Wait and see...
            We have no issue for both DVD and Blu-ray iso sources. Did you try switching to a different playback mode, like using Simple mode rather than Menu mode? Or maybe mount the DVD iso file using DVDFab virtual drive and then playback with Player 5 again?

Please zip the log file of Player 5 and upload it here. Thanks.

Comment

With the Simple mode, it's not changed the result.

But with DVDFab virtual, after I mount the DVD iso, it was possible to open it with the icon of the new virtual drive in "Player5" !! Interesting

Here's the log file.
              Attached Files

Comment

It's interesting

We will see what we can find from the log file, will update you as soon as possible.

>>>>>>UPDATE from our developer:
                It was due to special character in the directory, we will fix this problem in next build.

For now, please change the directory to English or use Virtual Drive to mount the DVD iso first.

Comment

Ok, so it will be settled. A big thank for your follow-up. Happy New Year celebrations

Comment

The problem reported has been fixed, you can update to the latest version to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X