No announcement yet.

Modifying connection settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks signals. Yes that's what I've done, what I've been doing.

But my point is, BluPath is often (I would say usually) taking a heck of a lot longer than three minutes, and *not* switching over to the old system.

I gather no-one knows what's happening with this? The conversation seems to be getting sidetracked. Passkey takes a very long time to resolve a disc, whether the disc is the same region Passkey is set to or not.
    A' Ghàidhlig: cleachd i no caill i!

Comment

Mac

Please allow Passkey to open one of the "slow" discs and post the internal log file in this thread. I will ask someone from the development team to look in on it. I do not notice the problem--most discs open for me in less than 20 seconds, some even faster. Discs that are new to BluPath certainly take longer however. (Update to the latest Passkey first, if you have not done so already).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks signals.

Attached is the latest log -- as you can see, the disc was never successfully opened. I cancelled the BluPath after several hours (!!) ... so, no successful opening, and no revert after a reasonable period of time to the old system.

As you can see, the version I used was 8.2.1.2 -- that's the most recent update I can find.

The disc I used was the first disc of this set:

I'd be grateful for any advice on how to resolve this.
        Attached Files

Comment

I will pass it along but I doubt they have this set already, so it may take a while. I loved these movies, "...Usher" I think is my favorite of the bunch.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals,
            Any update on all of this, please?

Here's another disc I'm having trouble with: the Australian Blu-ray release of Top Gun. (http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Top-Gun-Blu-ray/9764/)

Passkey has just hit 600 seconds of trying to open the disc with BluPath, and no sign of the manual dialogue coming up to allow me to specify the region. (I know what it is: it's a region B disc, but flagged as region-free. Chances are, it's the exact same digital contents of the disc as the US release.)

I know Passkey is working, because I just watched the UK release of Schindler's List (and now I need something cornball to lift y mood again!), and Passkey worked fine, resolving the disc in less than three seconds.

I understand that some discs may not yet have made it to the BluPath database, particularly non-US or non-mainstream discs. But without the manual dialogue coming up either, I have no way to resolve a disc when Passkey starts to churn like this. What can I do, please?

p.s. I'm using version 8.2.1.2.
            Last edited by MacEachaidh; 05-07-2014, 06:42 AM. Reason: Added version information

Comment

Hiya Mac

No, sorry, I have not heard anything. I have sent the QA Team a link to this thread. Some of the developer assignments have been changed in the past couple of weeks and it may have slowed things down a touch.

Comment

Originally posted by MacEachaidh View Post
                Hi signals,
                Any update on all of this, please?

Here's another disc I'm having trouble with: the Australian Blu-ray release of Top Gun. (http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Top-Gun-Blu-ray/9764/)

Passkey has just hit 600 seconds of trying to open the disc with BluPath, and no sign of the manual dialogue coming up to allow me to specify the region. (I know what it is: it's a region B disc, but flagged as region-free. Chances are, it's the exact same digital contents of the disc as the US release.)

I know Passkey is working, because I just watched the UK release of Schindler's List (and now I need something cornball to lift y mood again!), and Passkey worked fine, resolving the disc in less than three seconds.

I understand that some discs may not yet have made it to the BluPath database, particularly non-US or non-mainstream discs. But without the manual dialogue coming up either, I have no way to resolve a disc when Passkey starts to churn like this. What can I do, please?

p.s. I'm using version 8.2.1.2.
                Hi,
                I have forward your issue to our developers,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

In the meanwhile, please disable BluPath then try again, Thanks
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ning; 05-08-2014, 04:16 AM.
                User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hi Ning,
                  Thanks for your reply. Any progress on this please?

Here's another disc that has similar problems: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Godzilla-Blu-ray/97736/

Comment

Working...
                  X