No announcement yet.

Errors every time even with older DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bad advice. Many discs can't be opened without it.
    Originally posted by vicdeadly View Post
    Disable PathPlayer. It doesn't always get along with DVD Shrink.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This is bad advice. Many discs can't be opened without it.
      Yes... but if a disc can't be ripped with DVD Shrink, try disabling it. And for the record, I disabled it the very first time it caused a problem and have never turned it back on. What works for you is fine, but having it off works for me every time.

Comment

Pathplayer

It is very easy to disable or enable pathplayer in Passkey . . so it is very easy to experiment both ways for a given title and use whatever works. I leave it set to "enable when necessary" in both Passkey & DVDFab9. I find that DVDFab9 always provides output folders/files that DVDShrink can process. Apparently the same cannot be said for Passkey for some reason.

Comment

I realize that it's been a while since the last post, but I just want to point out that, on the DVDFab Passkey website, under the "Work with other software to access DVD/Blu-ray content" section it says...

"DVD Shrink - Pathplayer Off with some content"

DVDFab Passkey

Comment

Working...
          X