Aacs2 bdav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aacs2 bdav

I've recorded test programs of Japanese BS 4K stations using Panasonic DMR-SCZ2060 and copied them to BD-RE.
    DVDfab Passkey decrypt them without any error messages, but resulted files are not correct streams
    (I wrote back them to BD-RE, but the recorder cannot play them).. Below is a logfile

Passkey seems incorrectly recognize the disc as AACS1.0. The disc has AACS2_av folder on root.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Please attach log files (as shown in your post now) rather than putting them in the message area. The developers may need additional information from this Source file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OK. New logfile attached. Tested another disc and got similar result.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wd40yasu View Post
        I've recorded test programs of Japanese BS 4K stations using Panasonic DMR-SCZ2060 and copied them to BD-RE.
        DVDfab Passkey decrypt them without any error messages, but resulted files are not correct streams
        (I wrote back them to BD-RE, but the recorder cannot play them).. Below is a logfile

Passkey seems incorrectly recognize the disc as AACS1.0. The disc has AACS2_av folder on root.
        Any help would be appreciated.
        Thanks.
        Hi, please use Passkey to create a P-ISO image file (mark the option "Keep Protection") and send P-ISO to our FTP site to help check this problem.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	keep protection.png
Views:	291
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	362477

Please check PM for FTP info, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X