Blue screen on Windows 10 + DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue screen on Windows 10 + DVD

When scanning the US disc for New Girl: The Final Season, the decryption process completes. But when trying to read the meta data (not even the video stream) the system crashes with a blue screen: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xffffbe0003bd5e70, 0xffff9b0b427e0ff0, 0xfffff8041d650c84). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4ca73683-484d-427e-85fe-0addc8f8d223.

I have just had exactly the same error (bluescreen with "kernel mode trap" message) while trying to copy a PAL format disc. Passkey was previously working fine; however, I did apply the latest Windows update yesterday (KB4023057), and I wonder if this is causing the problem with Passkey?

Comment

Hello, please attach the Passkey log file first, thanks.

Comment

I can’t duplicate this.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My Passkey log included. Not sure what you need so I have included everything relevant.

Just to clarify: Passkey analyses the disc with no problems. It's only when I start to copy files from the physical disc to another folder that Windows bluescreens.
          Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if this "latest Windows update (KB4023057)" is related, we will check, please wait. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X