DVDFab Forum - Crashes DVDFab when attempting to start a convert...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crashes DVDFab when attempting to start a convert...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDFab v11.0.2.9 Crashes DVDFab when attempting to start a convert...

So I had a DVD that had some problems ripping certain videos, it would just hang the rip. I think the audio tracks on these videos are odd. Anyway I extracted each audio track per chapter and extracted the videos using another ripping program on a per chapter basis, which didn't include audio. So I'm trying to convert the video by editing it and adding in the audio track, which plays in the preview fine. However, when I hit Start it acts like it's going to work for a second or two and then DVDFab crashes. In the log file it looks like it opens the video and audio files fine. The Application log event is attached also

Attached Files
    Last edited by signals; 05-10-2019, 02:34 PM. Reason: attached crash log as txt file, please no logs in msg area

Originally posted by Sortul View Post
    So I had a DVD that had some problems ripping certain videos, it would just hang the rip. I think the audio tracks on these videos are odd. Anyway I extracted each audio track per chapter and extracted the videos using another ripping program on a per chapter basis, which didn't include audio. So I'm trying to convert the video by editing it and adding in the audio track, which plays in the preview fine. However, when I hit Start it acts like it's going to work for a second or two and then DVDFab crashes. In the log file it looks like it opens the video and audio files fine. The Application log event is attached also
    Hi, the QA team cannot duplicate the issue. Please try the latest version DVDFab 11.0.3.0 beta out to see the result. The download links are:

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB11_BETA
    http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download....FAB11_x64_BETA

Please click the Menu button at the right top corner of DVDFab screen, open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to convert again.

Also, please test other sources to see if it is a special disc issue or to others as well.

If possible, please record a video to show us the whole process, thanks.

User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
    X