X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Virtual Drive 1.0.0.3 is out

Dear all,

DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual DVD/Blu-ray emulator. It emulates maximum 18 drives and works with DVD/Blu-ray images created by DVDFab and other programs.

For example, to play a Blu-ray backup on PC with PowerDVD 8 and above, you need use DVDFab to backup the Blu-ray to an ISO image file, and use DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount it, then PowerDVD will play it.

DVDFab Virtual Drive is freeware, no cost at all.

System Requirements
    * Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit) X86/X64/IA64
    * Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM

Download Link

What's New
    * Fix PowerDVD hang problem when switching Blu-ray discs.
    * Decrease program size.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Last edited by fengtao; 02-24-2010, 10:06 AM.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

DVDFAB Virtual Drive

thanx for update

Comment

I see you added a new string, but you forgot to edit your header (version number and modify date). Anyway attached new German translation.
      Attached Files
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

DVDFAB Virtual Drive

fengtao...after install dvdfvd1002 i have 2 extra drives F and G both show iso fles as disc region 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 BUT DRIVE REGION 1 AND 4 CHANGES REMAINING however my problem is that i am in DRIVE REGION 2 ! what must i do next ?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          I see you added a new string, but you forgot to edit your header (version number and modify date). Anyway attached new German translation.
          I forget that, thank you.
          resigned

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger View Post
            fengtao...after install dvdfvd1002 i have 2 extra drives F and G both show iso fles as disc region 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 BUT DRIVE REGION 1 AND 4 CHANGES REMAINING however my problem is that i am in DRIVE REGION 2 ! what must i do next ?
            Virtual drive region will be set proper value from your mounted dvd iso files(the first valid region if this iso support multiple region, in most cases the iso files is region free, so the region will be set as REGION 1), it's not readed from your real region.

Just do what you want after successfully mounted.
            resigned

Comment

If you would send new/changed strings to translators before release, it would be better.
              人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
              Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

What's New
                * Fix PowerDVD hang problem when switching Blu-ray discs.
                * Decrease program size.
                Can't give any input on Blu-ray discs, but DVD iso's are still a problem per my posts on the previous releases.

At first I thought it was OK, when cycling through multi-iso's while PowerDVD9 is running it still hangs and today was the first time PDVD9 actually crashes and disappears.

After the crash,I restart, when I go to select the source in PDVD9 it still has the previously mounted iso displayed. When I look to see what DVDFVD has mounted, it's the second iso I selected that caused the crash. And PDVD9 just hangs until I kill it via Task Manager. Tried a third time but first I killed vdrive.exe, the PDVD .exe, and stopped DTLite.exe (make sure DAEMON was not interfering) .... see embedded image. Amelia was the first iso I mounted, then I mounted Aspen Extreme, PDVD still says its Amelia.

Here's what's really ODD, when I played Aspen Extreme (its ratio is 1.85 Letterbox), but because Amelia was anamorphic PDVD9 stretched the image. When I do the same thing with DAEMON Lite, the ratio's work like they suppose to !!!

Notice in the bottom left of embedded image, the PDVD window, the blue van, that's Aspen Extreme .....

I will be away for a few hours, shopping ... will check back in case you have questions.....

Last edited by AlienX69; 02-09-2010, 06:23 PM.
                AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

DVDFAB Virtual Drive

Originally posted by xubin View Post
                  Virtual drive region will be set proper value from your mounted dvd iso files(the first valid region if this iso support multiple region, in most cases the iso files is region free, so the region will be set as REGION 1), it's not readed from your real region.

Just do what you want after successfully mounted.
                  hi thanx for help ! when u say REGION 1 > do u mean disc region or drive region ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger View Post
                    hi thanx for help ! when u say REGION 1 > do u mean disc region or drive region ?
                    The virtual drive region is read from the first listed region of the IFO in the image. If the file was created with DVDFab, the Virtual Drive region will always be R1 (if you have protections set to remove region coding in DVDFab Settings).
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If someone is interested in the Swedish language file, it's here.

Could it be possible to allow .lng files to be uploaded?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Do you mean files with that suffix as allowable attachments here in the forum? No sooner said than done, with thanks.

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                        If someone is interested in the Swedish language file, it's here.

Could it be possible to allow .lng files to be uploaded?
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks! You are quick as always.

Comment

Originally posted by blazkowicz View Post
                            if you would send new/changed strings to translators before release, it would be better.
                            resigned

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                              Can't give any input on Blu-ray discs, but DVD iso's are still a problem per my posts on the previous releases.

At first I thought it was OK, when cycling through multi-iso's while PowerDVD9 is running it still hangs and today was the first time PDVD9 actually crashes and disappears.
                              @ AlienX69: I had the same problems here and got it fixed with an update from CyberLink which is just three days old (from Feb. 8th 2010).

Try it. This patch made my day.

An00bis
                              I was cured - all right

Comment

Working...
                              X