Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encodeing H265 UHD COPY With Cuda

Hello .. today I splashed out , big bucks on a EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070

The problem is , even though all encoding is set to cuda .. it still wants to do it over 30 hours ..
    I tried cuda on a different software , for normal 1080p video , and it was very fast .. so i know the card is ok ..

I am trying the latest version 10.0.6.4

System
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz (overclocked) 4.4
    Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB
    System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

is there something I may have missed ..
    Another guy on another forum , is up and running ok ...

Thank you

does your graphics card have the latest driver update ??

Comment

prologic,
      Please attach the fabcheck log and the DVDFab internal log.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        prologic,
        Please attach the fabcheck log and the DVDFab internal log.
        Here they are , also the driver is the newest .. thank you

Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the 1070, you have made a good choice. It is what is used in the DVDFab developer testbed, so we can know it plays nice with DVDfab v10.0.6.4 x64 and the new UHD Copy and UHD Ripper features.

The fabcheck log shows DVDFab found your new 1070 OK, but the DVDFab internal log is a mess, I've never seen one with those types of errors. The developers will probably need to look at it, but in the meantime you might try a fresh download and an "As Admiinistrator" reinstall of v10.0.6.4.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

It should be finished in 0.5~1 hour with your GTX 1070.

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

[ATTACH]n343708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n343709[/ATTACH] Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.png
Views:	332
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	343711
              Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi,

It should be finished in 0.5~1 hour with your GTX 1070.

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
              Yesterday , I tried a movie ..the 5th Element .. it said it will take 12 hours ,/ so i ran it .. today i tried the finished product ..
              The picture was distorted all the way through ... It even had the DVDfab logo on the corner of the screen , and my software is Registered and paid for ..
              Every time I try the software , I have to register it every time ..

I am on windows 10 pro ..
              emclosed is a screen shot and latest logs .
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prologic View Post
                [ATTACH]n343708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n343709[/ATTACH] Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap1.png
Views:	332
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	343711

Yesterday , I tried a movie ..the 5th Element .. it said it will take 12 hours ,/ so i ran it .. today i tried the finished product ..
                The picture was distorted all the way through ... It even had the DVDfab logo on the corner of the screen , and my software is Registered and paid for ..
                Every time I try the software , I have to register it every time ..

I am on windows 10 pro ..
                emclosed is a screen shot and latest logs .
                I installed a fresh copy of windows 7 on a spare drive , nothing on it exept dvdfab ..
                started to encode ... and still everything the same .. 18 hours for the same movie ..
                can`t really do anything else now ..
                the card is a evga geforce gtx 1070
                with the latest drivers
                tested on windows 7 64 bit 2 versions 1 virgin and windows 10 pro
                power supply 1200 watt

thank you

hers the log files , for new virgin windows 7 build 64 bit

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we will check it ASAP.

Wilson
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we will check it ASAP.

Wilson
                    I have a 1080GTX and I am experiencing the same issue. Thanks Wilson. You guys are great.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

hi prologic and Chameleon,
                      We tested on win10 64 bit pro with several videocard gtx1050/gtx1060 and not reproduce this issue.
                      There are some steps maybe helpful for find the problem.
                      1. Download new GPU-Z https://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-gpu-z/
                      Run DVDFab UHD Copy, after DVDFab run stable, say 3%. Run GPU-Z switch to Sensors, check "Video Engin Load " part, it should show above 95%.

2. If not , check if hard drive run at high level.
                      If use nas souce, try direct copy it, see if seed is good above 80MB/s.
                      Make sure videocard is in the right PCI-E slot. GPU-z , Graphics Card, Bus Interface show PCIe x16 3.0
                      3. If HDD/SDD speed and web are good. Please reinstall nvidia driver, and select clean install mode.

If the problem still there, please send us your GPU-Z snapshot, and cpu-z dump info.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-01-2017, 02:57 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

hi prologic and Chameleon,
                        We tested on win10 64 bit pro with several videocard gtx1050/gtx1060 and not reproduce this issue.
                        There are some steps maybe helpful for find the problem.
                        1. Download new GPU-Z https://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-gpu-z/
                        Run DVDFab UHD Copy, after DVDFab run stable, say 3%. Run GPU-Z switch to Sensors, check "Video Engin Load " part, it should show above 95%.

2. If not , check if hard drive run at high level.
                        If use nas souce, try direct copy it, see if seed is good above 80MB/s.
                        Make sure videocard is in the right PCI-E slot. GPU-z , Graphics Card, Bus Interface show PCIe x16 3.0
                        3. If HDD/SDD speed and web are good. Please reinstall nvidia driver, and select clean install mode.

If the problem still there, please send us your GPU-Z snapshot, and cpu-z dump info.
                        https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Prologic here ..
                        tested the above
                        enclosed is screen shot with GPU -z ..which going off your picture is way out !!
                        also the hard drives are very fast enough , tried send it to and ssd card .. for a change ..
                        Cant understand , the bit about installing a fresh driver ... tried this program on 3 builds and one was just to test this program and nothing else ..

logs sent

Thank you
                        Attached Files

Comment

hi prologic,

Your GPU-Z show "GPU Load" 99%, that's the bottleneck.
                          Could your check if not run DVDFab, this "GPU Load " is normal? If not play game it shold be less than 10%.

If "GPU Load " still high, please try some old dirver.
                          fabcheck log show i7-2600K CPU is using, Maybe check the motherboard BIOS update.

Wilson
                          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-02-2017, 05:53 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

hi prologic,

Your GPU-Z show "GPU Load" 99%, that's the bottleneck.
                            Could your check if not run DVDFab, this "GPU Load " is normal? If not play game it shold be less than 10%.

If "GPU Load " still high, please try some old dirver.
                            fabcheck log show i7-2600K CPU is using, Maybe check the motherboard BIOS update.

Wilson
                            Hello
                            I tried cuda on an older version of dvdfab and Anydvd clonebd and cuda worked fine at high speed .. the dvdfab was the better quality of the 2 , but I cant recode custom size ...
                            I have not played a game , since the Amiga days !! .....
                            I will try an older driver if i can find one ..

Thank you

Comment

hi prologic,

Please tell us which version of dvdfab cuda worked fine with the gtx1070, like 10.0.6.4.

And Please dump CPU-Z info,

Wilson
                              Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-03-2017, 02:14 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X