Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support of DVDFab and Intel UHD 605 with Intel Quick Sync

Hi,

Navigating through the DVDFab options, I do not see that for the Intel UHD Graphics 605 GPU the application supports hardware encoding. I'm missing something or DVDFab is not ready to encode with this GPU using Intel Quick Sync.

I attach DVDFab captures where it can be seen that with this GPU it seems that Intel Quick Sync can not be activated, even though this GPU has a HEVC (H.265) hardware encoder.

I am using Intel UHD Graphics drivers 25.20.100.6618 and its the only GPU in the system.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Rick_UHD View Post
    Hi,

Navigating through the DVDFab options, I do not see that for the Intel UHD Graphics 605 GPU the application supports hardware encoding. I'm missing something or DVDFab is not ready to encode with this GPU using Intel Quick Sync.

I attach DVDFab captures where it can be seen that with this GPU it seems that Intel Quick Sync can not be activated, even though this GPU has a HEVC (H.265) hardware encoder.

I am using Intel UHD Graphics drivers 25.20.100.6618 and its the only GPU in the system.

Thanks.
    Hi, please send us dvdfab_internal log and fabcheck_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi,

I attach the 2 files requested: dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I attach the 2 files requested: dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log.

Thanks.
        The developer checked your log.

1. According to intel, j5005 is not in the sqv list. Please refer to:

2. We supply you with a special fabcheck.exe file (see attached) to replace the same file in your installation folder. Please run this new one. If ok , please feedback, so we will make this official. Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, but I can not download the file. When I click on it, I get a blank page with a letter I (I'm logged in)

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, but I can not download the file. When I click on it, I get a blank page with a letter I (I'm logged in)
            Do you mean FabCheck.rar file?

Comment

I have a different method for you to download the file, I will send it to you in a forum Private Message, please check it. The developers need you to unzip the file and place the FabCheck.exe file in you DVDFab Program Files folder, replacing the one that is already there and see if it works correctly.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you signals!, I have successfully downloaded the file. I'm going to try it and I'll tell you if it works.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I have already tested it and it works with H264, thanks!!
                  But it is only possible to encode by software with H265 although this GPU supposedly has a hardware encoder HEVC (H.265).

I attach DVDFab captures with the modified fabcheck.exe:

Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have already tested it and it works with H264, thanks!!
                    But it is only possible to encode by software with H265 although this GPU supposedly has a hardware encoder HEVC (H.265).

I attach DVDFab captures with the modified fabcheck.exe:
                    Please give this version a try and feedback:

Comment

Hi, I have already tested the dev version and it works with H264 and also with H265, thanks so much!!!. Please, include the modifications in the production version.

I attach DVDFab captures that show the support of the hardware encoder HEVC (H.265):
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X