Dvdfab on debian with Wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab on debian with Wine

Hi, is it possible to transfer pre-installed dvdfab on windows to an debian server and make it work with wine?
    Thanks, Roberto.

I would also be interested in hearing of anyone's experience in trying this. I miss the old linux version of DVDFAB software...

Comment

see this post - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ne-under-linux
      some things do not work as expected, such as graphics card not being recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
        I would also be interested in hearing of anyone's experience in trying this. I miss the old linux version of DVDFAB software...
        Removing support for the Linux version was regrettably necessary to allow continued improvements and stability in the “major OS” versions. New features in DVDFab have increasingly complex interactions with PC resources (networking, I/O, graphics etc.) that were difficult or impossible to access properly in the Linux version without diverting significant manpower resources for development. Perhaps this will change in the future.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X