Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really hope you guys will add Peacock soon .

Comment

I will continue to push for Peacock!

However, I think a forum feature indicating current "known issues" should be added. For example, a sticky at the top of the page indicating the current problems with Amazon (and the current resolution status of Disney+ and Hulu, etc.) would be helpful. While it likely wouldn't reduce vitriolic posts related to the issues, maybe once the issue has been recognized by the team it might help reduce the number of duplicative posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post
        A couple nice features to have would be if DRM Video Downloaded would save and reload the Task Queue should we ever need to quite and restart the program. Also, have it automatically re-try any failed downloads, at least once.
        YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
          I will continue to push for Peacock!

However, I think a forum feature indicating current "known issues" should be added. For example, a sticky at the top of the page indicating the current problems with Amazon (and the current resolution status of Disney+ and Hulu, etc.) would be helpful. While it likely wouldn't reduce vitriolic posts related to the issues, maybe once the issue has been recognized by the team it might help reduce the number of duplicative posts.
          Posts that are just rants are subject to deletion. Most of the other issues you raised can be found in the release notes for each version.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I must not have been clear. I meant issues that have arisen that have not been resolved. For instance, there is an inability to download HD videos from Amazon. However, it is not readily apparent without digging through other messages whether or not anyone else was experiencing similar problems, or that the developers are aware of the problem. A sticky post identifying current, unresolved issues would be helpful. It would alert other users that the problem has already been identified and is being addressed, and it would also prevent users from making duplicate posts about it.

Comment

Please add support for Paramount Plus in Latin America

Comment

When will I be able to off load version 3.1.0.5 for windows? I get update now notice but can not find it posted anywhere.
                Sorry if posted in wrong area. Thanks
                Marty946

Comment

Bug Fixes:
                  Stop requiring reauthorization every time a user upgrades. it's unnecessary, yet every single time I click on 'relaunch', I have to reauthorize devices

FIX Apple TV + so that ONLY available episodes are available to download
                  Example:
                  DVDFab says Mythic Quest s2e4 - "Breaking Brad" is available . It is not (yet). It won't be available until Friday. The software does this for all shows, pulling the next available episode, when it's not

FIX downloader so that when the above issue shows up, and user mistakenly clicks on it to download, they can remove it, if it's at the top of the queue . Currently, the top 'download' cannot be removed, cancelled, etc.

FIX downloader so that user choices are respected properly.. Example (again)
                  In settings, Temp directory choice is ignored for
                  A: Log files
                  B: Cache files
                  Both of these are stored in 'my documents' (for Windows users) which causes issues if you're using OneDrive to sync things over. I've raised this issue multiple times, to , basically have it ignored.

Feature Request:
                  * Bring back HD to Disney+
                  * Bring HD to Hulu
                  Some sort of 'subscription' management , so we don't have to go in and download every episode of a season manually every week (yeah, I know, that's a lot of work)

Comment

It might be helpful if DVDFab were to add little "max supported quality" splash logo to each of the DRM websites on the selection screen. *1080p, *720p, *SD

Comment

Criterion Channel, TCM.com, Boomerang, Chili, Peacock. Especially TCM.com.

Comment

HBOmax has a TCM hub that has much of their content. They are working on Peacock (and others) currently.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          .... Most of the other issues you raised can be found in the release notes for each version.
                          unfortunately while posts of a new release is available, only lists what's fixed in that version.

For example, the post informing that v3.2.0.4 is available,
                          New! DVDFab Downloader 3.2.0.4 is released (May 20, 2021) Product Page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-all-in-one.htm?ad=forum_downloader FAQ, Highlights, Other Info:: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ll-new-product (https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/youtube-to-mp3-youtube-video-downloader/369864

Does not mention the Amazon downloads in SD issue that was in the 3.2.0.3 post. So if someone missed the 3.2.0.3 post mentioning the issue, they wouldn't know, and get upset.

And the new release posts don't include an easy link to the full change log history (example https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...page,headmenu2 ). Even then, having to read through the entire change log to find it out, it could get missed.

So some way to maybe sticky bigger known issues might be a worthwhile item to consider. Especially knowing that changes from service providers can/will impact the way DRM Downloader works.

Comment

Please add support for odysee.com (https://odysee.com/)

Many thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by robarino View Post
                              a couple nice features to have would be if drm video downloaded would save and reload the task queue should we ever need to quite and restart the program. Also, have it automatically re-try any failed downloads, at least once.
                              seconded!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by robarino View Post
                                a couple nice features to have would be if drm video downloaded would save and reload the task queue should we ever need to quite and restart the program. Also, have it automatically re-try any failed downloads, at least once.

seconded!!!!!
                                DVDFab Downloader will try a few times automatically when failed to download.

And we are working on the task queue save feature.

Wilson
                                Please post your logs the default location is:
                                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X