Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. ability to pause individual or all downloads in the queue
    2. persistent queue so after closing and re-opening StreamFab application paused downloads (see my request 1.) are still in the queue

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey11 View Post
      Boomerang please!
      https://www.boomerang.com/
      This can already be done, if you subscribe through Amazon , and use the Amazon downloader. While it's not directly Boomerang, it's a pretty decent way to get all that done

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

This can already be done, if you subscribe through Amazon , and use the Amazon downloader. While it's not directly Boomerang, it's a pretty decent way to get all that done
        I know, but some episodes from there are currently unavailable and can only be obtainable through the website.

Comment

Hi,

It would be nice to add MyCanal, the most important french video provider who also available in Switzerland, Poland, Haiti, in 25 country in africa and some others country.

MyCanal provide Live TV, VOD, SVOD, Buy or Rent VOD and Channel Like Disney+ or StarzPlay

Comment

Really want to see https://www.peacocktv.com/ add to the list

Comment

HBO Max is now available in 39 Latin American countries, and the contents are slightly different in that region (with more differences expected.) I'd like to request being able to change regions like you can with Amazon. Thanks!

Comment

Is HBO MAX working? I want to subscribe, but I can't download anything in the trial version.

Comment

In what country are you located?
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm located in Brazil

Comment

Anyone else having problems downloading on HBO Max in Brazil? I have subscription but downloads still fail with the following message: Failed to parse this video. Please make sure you can access and play the content. This happens with all original HBO content.

Comment

Originally posted by marcuslima11 View Post
                        Anyone else having problems downloading on HBO Max in Brazil? I have subscription but downloads still fail with the following message: Failed to parse this video. Please make sure you can access and play the content. This happens with all original HBO content.
                        Hi,

We are checking the problem for the new HBO Max supported countries.

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hoping for Peacock tv soon nbc are moving a lot of content to that site

Comment

Originally posted by Brianissa View Post
                            Please consider adding boomerang and peacock streaming services as well.
                            I would also like Peacock. The new Boss Baby is streaming.

Comment

Is the reason we're unable to get 4K content is due to HDCP 2.2? What if there was a way to downgrade the version to something older? I know of a piece of hardware that does that, and the company behind was brought to court, but didn't lose, because of the wording in the DCP licensing manual allowing for downgrading. Could something similar be set up there?

Comment

I want HBO MAX working in my country, many problems all time with sites and youre worried about add new sites or features, i have mi license more than 8 months (not sure) and barely use the software, now introduce rakuten tv (not avaialable in my country) if i know about this, add add and add not global stream sites and not fix problems with global stream sites, never buy my license

Comment

Working...
                                X