Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you make the "fast download" the default instead of having to turn it on all the time?

Comment

All,
      Check your email for a method to cast a vote for the streaming service you would like to see added.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Could we get Stan.com.au add please https://www.stan.com.au/

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

You can change it from common settings.

Wilson
          If you mean being able to change the output location from the General tab of the settings menu, unfortunately only the basic downloader uses those directory locations, the DRM dowloader ignores it.

However, having had DRM Downloader fill up my system drive, it then asked me for a new location to continue downloading, which I supplied and ever since then it has been writing to the new location. So it seems like the ability to divert is built into the DRM download, just not using the same entries as the basic loader - so currently, other than filling your drive, there's no way to set the new locations (unless of course you meant somewhere other than the General tab in the Settings menu).

This of course highlights another reason why this feature is so important, as it's always good practice to point anything that could use a lot of space well away from your system drive.

Despite that, still a great product.

Comment

When a download completes it opens up a File explorer window, for every file that downloads. Any chance this could be adapted to only open a window when a completes season, show, or the download queue is finished. Otherwise you come back you your PC with a huge amount of windows open.

Comment

Disney+ JP works great for me.
              massive thanks for this hard job.

1 thing what I want is higher bitrate for video (and audio too).
              i read past thread ,and some one mentioned this.
              5500kbps is a default bitrate for now, and I understand this is for file size.

If I could change to 9000kbps or higher, this could be heaven for me.

Comment

Could you please add “BRITBOX” streaming service. I have added it to my Amazon Prime channels list, and I can watch the videos via Prime, but DVDFAB Downloader does not recognize the videos as downloadable?

Comment

Would like to see Hulu+, Peacock Premium, YouTube Movies...

Comment

Would really like to be able to download Beachbody workout videos if that was possible....

Comment

Could you add stan.com.au to the list too ill be happy to provide my log in details for testing

Comment

Originally posted by steamheaduk View Post
                        When a download completes it opens up a File explorer window, for every file that downloads. Any chance this could be adapted to only open a window when a completes season, show, or the download queue is finished. Otherwise you come back you your PC with a huge amount of windows open.
                        I agree with the above, if you download a series with 50 episodes, then 50 file explorer windows would pop up. A pain to close it one at a time. Thanks

Comment

peacock tv please... thank you and keep up the good work!

Comment

BritBox is now accessible thru Amazon Prime and programming is downloading successfully. PBS Masterpiece also successfully downloads via Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                              Highspeed download would be a big plus. Also site like Vudu would be great.
                              Vudu will work but you would need a Movies anywhere account, and under add retailers, add Vudu to it and also pay for a Amazon prime account to add to movies anywhere. Then you can download the movies from Amazon, under my stuff, purchases & rentals, movies tab,
                              Last edited by rmcaw52; 02-14-2021, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post

Vudu will work but you would need a Movies anywhere account, and under add retailers, add Vudu to it and also pay for a Amazon prime account to add to movies anywhere. Then you can download the movies from Amazon, under my stuff, purchases & rentals, movies tab,
                                I know that. I've done that since Disney Movies Anywhere became MoviesAnywhere, and used DVDFab DRM Remover for iTunes. I have my MoviesAnywhere account linked with my Amazon, Vudu, FandangoNow, Comcast, Google Play, iTunes and even my cousin's Verizon FIOS account

To be honest, with DRM Downloader and Amazon, I get better picture and sound quality than the iTunes downloads, so I will rarely be using DRM Remover for iTunes movies anymore.

I've asked for Vudu because unfortunately there are some purchased movies I have from the UltraViolet days that don't work with MoviesAnywhere. Not to mention that a hand full of studios like Lions Gate and Paramount (and some others) don't participate in MA. Vudu often runs some good $5 specials (which also happen to be non-MA titles). All of that has left me with some of my purchases only existing in Vudu that don't sync to other services, and it would be nice to be able to get a local non-DRM copy of them as a backup, should they ever disappear from Vudu.

Comment

Working...
                                X