No announcement yet.

Content not available on Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, here are some files. I tried to download from disney and only got the screen with spinning circle. Yes I was logged into Disney+! I can view in 3 different browsers but can't connect to download. As for region, in US/North America
    Attached Files
    Last edited by isrdude; 02-24-2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I contacted Disney+ support saying I wanted to watch their videos on my computer and mentioned the error 41 code. They suggested logging in using Chrome incognito mode and it worked. I still can't download The Mandolorian through DVDFab downloader though. It seems only the Nat Geo videos will download for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        I note that no one in this thread has supplied the drmDownloader log. Everyone that is anxious for a fix should do this instead of supplying the same complaints over and over. Surely you can’t be surprised that the suppliers are taking steps to prevent downloads. Thanks to Chameleon for being a voice of reason. As Mona said, the developers are working on it.
        If there were logs to send I'm sure they would. But as literally nothing happens when selecting these items from Disney + there is nothing to send. I select "Alias" or "24" or "lost" or "The X Files and nothing happens bar the never ending rotating circle in the middle of the screen. As the download never even gets added to the queue there's no info to send

Comment

That does not necessarily mean there is no log entry.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here's a log from Disney+ for Flora and Ulysses
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi all, regarding the error 41 code issue, please wait for the coming version, update to try again, and feedback. Thanks.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else is getting this on D+, but some movies are now failing.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                  Hi all, regarding the error 41 code issue, please wait for the coming version, update to try again, and feedback. Thanks.
                  That's good news. Do you have an estimated time for arrival? I subscribed to Disney + for a year just to get Alias as I knew it was coming on Star so it's frustrating being unable to download it. Can't wait to get started on it!!

Comment

It is out today, suggest all in this thread give it a try.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I downloaded the newest version of DRMdownloader today and tried again to download Disney+'s The Mandolorian. It acts like it's going to complete the download of the episode but when it gets to the end credits about a minute before completion it stops and I get the error failed in red letters on the right side of the module. I've attached the log. drmDownloader.log

Comment

About the Disney+ issue, please kindly wait for the coming version.

Comment

Working...
                        X