(Fixed) Netflix website upgraded something, the dev is working on this~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Fixed) Netflix website upgraded something, the dev is working on this~~~

Netflix was working fine until just now. I click on any show and I get analyzing video url and it stops. The option to choose the episode number and bitrate does not show up. t=The show/movie just starts playing in the browser.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 04-13-2022, 08:12 AM.

I do not get the option to download or add to queue on anything on Netflix. I am logged in and can play any selection in the the StreamFab window but I just don't get the option to add to queue or download.

Comment

Do you mean that when you click on a video, you don't get the "Analyzing Video URL..." popup nor the Add to Queue or Download Now options?
      Are you using VPN? If so, you may try to connect it through a different country or region to try again.

Comment

Yes that is what I mean exactly. I see an Analyzing Video URL popup for micro second, but no add to queue or download option. The video just starts to play. I live in Maryland in the US. i don't need a VPN.

Comment

Does your Netflix account have kids profile?
          same thing happened to me as well. I had kids profile in my account. When we have kids profileprofiblocks downloads for other profiles.
          Either delete kids profile or enable maturity rating in kids profile to download

Comment

Good idea and it did have a kids profile although we didn't create it. removed it but unfortunately have the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
              Yes that is what I mean exactly. I see an Analyzing Video URL popup for micro second, but no add to queue or download option. The video just starts to play. I live in Maryland in the US. i don't need a VPN.
              Please supply the drmDownloader log file, we will see if we can find anything there. Thanks.

Comment

Thought you might want that so I saved it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Please note that I have tried at least 10 different NetFlix videos and all of them get the same that is in this log file

Comment

Please note that I have tried at least 10 different NetFlix videos and all of them get the same that is in this log file
                    update to the newest version of streamfab, version 4.0.2.0
                    and see if you still have the Netflix failure.

Comment

Just tried 4.0.2.0 and have the same problem.

Comment

Just tried 4.0.2.0 and have the same problem.
                        We will check.

Comment

I have had this same issue with Netflix from the first day I purchased StreamFab. Any video you go to, whether it is a TV series or a movie, causes the "analyzing URL" window to appear for just an instant. After that goes away, the video begins playing and there is never a prompt from StreamFab to download the video. I don't have this issue with Amazon or Hulu, only Netflix.

Comment

Any updates on fixing this?

Comment

All,
                              Please try v4.1.2.1, I just downloaded 4 tv show episodes and a movie from Netflix with no problems. When reporting a problem like this, always attach the streamfab log and drmDownloader log.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X