Paramount+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

When you got that message, did you log in?

We've tried again but we would only get that message when we haven't logged in. I meant could it be that you somehow got logged out without your notice?
    Click image for larger version Name:	screenshot-20221008-184045.png Views:	0 Size:	230.4 KB ID:	415979
    It looks logged in to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-08 7.27.04 AM.png
Views:	366
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	415986

Comment

When you got that message, did you log in?

We've tried again but we would only get that message when we haven't logged in. I meant could it be that you somehow got logged out without your notice?
      Click image for larger version Name:	screenshot-20221008-184045.png Views:	0 Size:	230.4 KB ID:	415979
      Mona,

This is something that isn't right with some of our Logon ID's evidently.

I too get this message whenever I have tried to view those attachments.

This reminds me when my id couldn't upload any attachments due to a quota issue that had to be fixed

It would also be nice to know how to "like" a post - I don't see or know how to use that option.

It that an ID issue too?

When I first started using this forum it would not even accept my email address, it was a Yahoo.com address.

You had to manually set up this ID in order for me to be able to use this forum.

Mike

(See Attached)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mike_M; 10-08-2022, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Mona, are the developers also working on the repeat loop glitch as indicated above? Thanks.

Comment

The developer has aware of the no subtitle problem for Paramount video, they will need some time to work it out.
          Mona,
          You've acknowledged in two separate messages that the developer is aware of the no subtitles problem in Paramount videos but you have not mentioned whether he/she knows about the 4-times scene loop problem and is going to fix it ASAP. We are going on a month and a half without any usable Paramount videos being produced by StreamFab. That month and a half is happening during the start of the CBS (aka Paramount) Fall Premiere timeframe which means that StreamFab is unable to download the dozens of new TV shows without them being defective in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
            Mona, are the developers also working on the repeat loop glitch as indicated above? Thanks.
            I have passed your report along with the log file and video to the QA team, once there is news, I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
              We've tested the two below, we could not duplicate the loop problem.

Star Trek_ Strange New Worlds_S01E01_Strange New Worlds
              Star Trek_ Strange New Worlds_S01E10_A Quality of Mercy

Which episode did you try and encounter this problem?

Comment

Which episode did you try and encounter this problem?
                Every episode of every show using 5.0.5.6. I'm serious. I don't know how you could not duplicate it.
                Ok, I've got my work cut out for me today then. I'll get you the StreamFab.log and a video with several examples of the looping by the time you get back to work on (?)Thursday or is it (?)Friday. Time zones sometimes confuse me.

Comment

Incredible.

Just downloaded SNW episode 2 again . Within 3 seconds of playback starting the looping glitch begins. This is via the Paramount + app.
                  I already downloaded the series some time back but only got 2 channel audio and I'm beginning to think it was from Paramount via Amazon channels.

Comment

It was an episode of Mission: Impossible (S3E13), but as Cats4U said it's in ANY episode on Paramount+. Try any episode of Blood and Treasure.

Comment

I just tested Streamfab on The Good Fight, S6E5. The loop starts at 37m24s, just as it emerges from a (deleted) commercial block.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cyberdave03,
                        This is downright scary. As you'll see in my next message, I randomly chose 4 videos to use as examples for the 4-times scene loop problem. Out of all the thousands of videos I could have chosen, I also chose The Good Fight_S06E05 and of course got the same results. So weird!

Comment

Mona,
                          I randomly chose 3 videos from Paramount+ and one of the Star Trek_Strange New Worlds videos that the developer couldn't find any loop in. I found looping in each of them (as I knew I would.) Attached is my StreamFab.log. I was going to make up a video of all the examples but it quickly became apparent, something I already knew, my video editing skills are not that good. Instead I am just going to list the 4 episodes and the approximate time that the looping starts. You will find that the short scene repeats 4 times with the 4th time continuing on as normal. I hope with this information you can fix this problem as soon as possible.

The Twilight Zone_S01E18 approx. 24:15

NCIS_S20E04 approx. 33:22

Star Trek_Strange New Worlds_S01E10 approx. 1:01:24

The Good Fight_S06E05 approx. 37:24

StreamFab.log

Comment

We've tested the two below, we could not duplicate the loop problem.

Star Trek_ Strange New Worlds_S01E01_Strange New Worlds
                            As an added bonus, the looping start time for the above episode is approximately 51:35

Comment

Thanks all for the info, I will have the developer double-check.

Comment

I am also having the "looping problem" where a short audio segment plays back 4 times while the video continues on. It always happens after the last commercial break before the episode ends (which has been removed by StreamFab because I pay for Paramount Plus version with commercials). There is a black fade in before the episode continues on in which the audio and video playback together correctly; then the video pixelates for a split second and then continues on as the short audio segment repeats three more times before continuing on. The combination of the two puts the audio out of sync with the video for the rest of the episode. The only way to put it back in sync is to skip ahead in the episode. It happens right after the last commercial break in all half-hour and hour-long episodes. Two examples are:
                                "The Neighborhood_S05E01_Welcome Back to the Neighborhood.mp4" (20minutes 5 seconds)
                                "So Help Me Todd_S01E01_Pilot.mp4" (34minutes 10 seconds)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X