No announcement yet.

Paramount+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for adding that additional info. I'm sure the developer will find it helpful. I suspected that this occurred after a commercial break but I didn't take the time to track it down. But there is a difference between what I'm experiencing and what you are experiencing. You have only an audio loop whereas I have a video and audio loop. My setup is for stereo audio and no subtitles. Do you, by chance, have anything different? I would have read your StreamFab.log to find out the answer but they haven't given me that permission yet, and so I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      I would have read your StreamFab.log to find out the answer but they haven't given me that permission yet, and so I ask.
      Cats4U, have you tried clicking on the StreamFab log while not being logged on and logging/signing on when it asks you to sign in, believe it takes you to a different server then the one your originally sign on too.

On Mona's reply.......thread #30 is the one you should see to sign on after you try to view the log; she isn't signed on yet, in your post #31 you are already logged on and get that admin message with no log in.

Comment

I am setup for EAC3 6-channel audio and I always choose subtitles but they haven't been downloading at Paramount plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Cats4U, have you tried clicking on the StreamFab log while not being logged on and logging/signing on when it asks you to sign in, believe it takes you to a different server then the one your originally sign on too.

On Mona's reply.......thread #30 is the one you should see to sign on after you try to view the log; she isn't signed on yet, in your post #31 you are already logged on and get that admin message with no log in.
          Nice try... but no. I logged out, tried to see a StreamFab.log, it told me to log in (as you said), I logged in, it told me I wasn't authorized. Repeat several times, just for fun. Another fun side effect is that all my previously read messages in the Forum became listed as unread. Luckily, yours was the only true unread message to that point so I was able to click on the option that makes all the messages read.
          I'll just patiently wait here until they figure it out. And if they don't, I won't waste hours a day reading other people's logs when I can't fix their problems anyway.

Comment

I just installed 5.0.5.7; I couldn't find any description as to what's in it on their website yet. After downloading "So Help Me Todd_S01E03_Second Second Chance.mp4" the out of sync audio/video continues to happen at: (32 minutes 45 seconds)

Comment

Go up to the very top of this forum, where the "Stickies" are. The announcement for 5.0.5.7 is the one you want. It has the Changelog. Spoiler alert: they did NOT fix the looping (but you know that.) I am actually glad that they didn't. Since they couldn't find the looping on their own and we had to give them specifics of where it was looping, they only had a day or less to fix it before their scheduled release time (which is usually 2 minutes before everyone at Fengtao is out the door on Friday for the weekend.) History has shown that when this Developer is rushed he/she makes mistakes and doesn't check their work. So, let them rest up over the weekend and come back on Monday and fix it right. A nice gesture on their part would be for them to release a fix on Tuesday or Wednesday for the looping since we've been waiting so long for a usable Paramount+ video. And then the regular scheduled release on Friday, of course.

Comment

A little extra info regarding the looping problem. I've downloaded Star Trek: Lower Decks S3 from Paramount+ twice (once with 5.0.5.6 and prior and once with 5.0.5.7). I now have subs for all episodes, but the end credits are pretty messed up with the looping problem. Two examples of this can be seen during the end credits in 3x07 at 25:39 and in 3x08 at 26:15. I double checked the end credits of the copy of 3x08 I downloaded with 5.0.5.6 and the looping is identical: it is at the exact same time and produces the exact same loops, so this isn't random, and it is very repeatable.

Regarding closed captions/subtitles - I was going to download Star Trek: Strange New Worlds from Paramount+ again to see if I could get subtitles, but the subtitle selection box was empty so I didn't bother. Has anyone d/l'd any SNW episodes with 5.0.5.7, and if so, did they have subtitles?

Comment

Installed the update. DownloadedStrange New Worlds 1 yet again. The looping begins seconds into the episode.

Comment

RE: Login and logout

I really hope the devs implement importing cookies from the browser. Every single authentication or captcha problem ever encountered in yt-dlp or gallery-dl has been fixed by them implementing that feature.

They are both open source so ripping off the code should be child's play
                    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                    X