HBOMax not Max not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It‘s been working on, please wait for the coming version this week. Thanks.
    not much left of the week!!!!

Comment

I have updated to the lated version of StreamFab for Mac today and was able to download one video after that I am getting errors
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the log file
        Attached Files

Comment

Just to let you know, I did delete the entire program and re-installed, re set up my logins to each streaming service and it still did not work.

Comment

I think it works but only slightly, 720p HBOMax is not in the USA, maybe someone can say if it's working in their country so we dont have to use VPNs look all over.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              I think it works but only slightly, 720p HBOMax is not in the USA, maybe someone can say if it's working in their country so we dont have to use VPNs look all over.
              I tried Brazil and Finland and they both still work with HBO Max. 1080p on a lot of older stuff and even 4K.
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by CptZosimus View Post
                I have updated to the lated version of StreamFab for Mac today and was able to download one video after that I am getting errors
                With the latest version, we could duplicate the download issue with 《The Man From U.N.C.L.E.》, however, others in the image you attached work. Please kindly update to the latest version to try again.
                If still have a problem, please start a new one and provide the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X