No announcement yet.

Peacock: Endless Analyzing Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tired of updating this software so much and nothing works. I have to keep using the competitor to download everything I want. And I purchased StreamFab first. Peacock has plenty of shows I want and DVDFab just won't do it. The competitor has limits just like StreamFab does and I'm running out of downloads from using it so much. I'm starting to feel like we all wasted money on something that only works some of the time. Damn this is so annoying.

Comment

About the analyzing issue, please give this version a try.
      https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6145beta_2023_10_25_14_49_12_dev_pea cock_v2_d077804b.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        No luck with the beta...still the same never ending analyzing.

Thanks Mona...

Roku is doing the same thing....endless analyzing....I can post a log if you need one.
        Last edited by jimc115; 10-26-2023, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Sadly, the Beta did not fix the problem. It is still doing the endless analyzing after choosing a series or movie. Again, I am not talking about the analyzing done just prior to a download which displays a green line going across the window. Please thank the developer for trying to fix this for me. I have attached a zip of the StreamFab.log and Qef.log from the run of the Beta. Note: prior to the clean install of the Beta I deleted the Log and Temp directories and did a complete uninstall using Ashampoo Uninstall which also removed all existing StreamFab registry entries. If the developers needs anymore information please let me know and I will provide it ASAP. I am under a lot of pressure to get this working again because my wife is missing her soap opera downloads and there is hell for me to pay for it.

Peacock_Beta_Logs.zip

Comment

Works fine for me

Comment

I've been having the same problem as Cats4U. I never bothered to post because, frankly, I've given up. I go elsewhere for my shows, and only check in on StreamFab on occasion. I've been a DVDFab user since before there was such a thing as a blu-ray disc, and bought StreamFab when it first came out. It's a shame. Thank you Cats4U for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                Works fine for me
                What did you grab Justin? I couldn't make it work either.

Comment

It just takes a while I downloaded the latest episode of days of our lives

Comment

Even that I'm just analyzing endlessly. Maybe you're hitting a different CDN. Thanks though!

Comment

Thanks anyway! By any chance are you a Comcast/Xfinity subscriber?​

Yes I am a Xfinity subscriber. I get Peacock free with my cable package. However every time I use SF I'm asked to log into Peacock and verify through the Xfinity app (two factor auth.).
                      Also once I start the downloads I cannot add anything to the queue until it finishes.

Comment

I just tried using the StreamFab Beta version and it's still endless analyzing. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                          It just takes a while I downloaded the latest episode of days of our lives
                          Justin, you're in Australia and using a VPN or a proxy. It's looking more and more like it could be related to it only happening to users on the Comcast/Xfinity ISP located in the US. Thank you for commenting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobe32 View Post
                            Yes I am a Xfinity subscriber. I get Peacock free with my cable package. However every time I use SF I'm asked to log into Peacock and verify through the Xfinity app (two factor auth.).
                            Nobe32,
                            That's interesting and might be a clue. I, also, get Peacock Premium free (as a reward, they say) with my cable package. I am not asked for a 2FA when using Peacock; I just give my email address and password when first logging it. When is it that they ask for the 2FA? At login time or when you have chosen a series or movie you want to watch/download?
                            I might have a lot more questions for you in the future after I think this through a bit more. Some will probably be about your access to https://www.xfinity.com/stream/.

Comment

Xfinity internet here. No cable TV.

Peacock is working fine on 6.1.4.6.

In the past I used a VPN on Peacock but that stopped connecting a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Nobe32,
                                That's interesting and might be a clue. I, also, get Peacock Premium free (as a reward, they say) with my cable package. I am not asked for a 2FA when using Peacock; I just give my email address and password when first logging it. When is it that they ask for the 2FA? At login time or when you have chosen a series or movie you want to watch/download?
                                I might have a lot more questions for you in the future after I think this through a bit more. Some will probably be about your access to https://www.xfinity.com/stream/.
                                My procedure is to start SF after clearing the logs. Choose Peacock from VIP menu. That's when I have to login. After entering my username and password the 2FA appears. It asks me to verify in the Xfinity app because that's how I have the 2FA set up ( you could also have it send a text or a email P.I.N.). After verification the SF browser, opens Peacock page, and I choose my profile which takes me to my Peacock home page. I then choose a video, it analyzes and I get the Resolution Audio/Subtitle window.
                                I understand from what you posted you never get to that step, which is the problem. What you described only happens to me, if a download is in progress.
                                Once it's finished I clear logs restart SF and login again.
                                I never had it stall after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X