Still not working !!! 1.0.0.79 x64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not working !!! 1.0.0.79 x64

Yes, today with the newest version tried again. Uncompressed movie german/english Audio burned on 50s BDR disc. Again the same problem as so many times before. Send many logs, no real help. Movie starts 10 sec. Then nothing works anymore. Films will be restarted. Why new Versions releasing when the program still is not working...
    Last edited by wolflop; 01-28-2018, 02:02 PM.

Hi wolflop
    Your description of this problem is unclear and not sufficiently detailed. If you have reported it before, supply a link to that thread or add to that one instead of starting a new one with no information.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

He's talking about the compression feature from BD100 to BD50. It doesn't work properly yet. It does compress the file but the resulting BD50 is unusable either due to pixelation in my case or movie restarts in his.

Comment

Furthermore, it is annoying if I want to convert Uhdmkv as BD 50 and this is not the full bitrate is used but limited to 15000, i. no 50 BD produced but a movie with 18 Gb instead of full 45 GB and of course better quality. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
          Furthermore, it is annoying if I want to convert Uhdmkv as BD 50 and this is not the full bitrate is used but limited to 15000, i. no 50 BD produced but a movie with 18 Gb instead of full 45 GB and of course better quality. Why?

I found this problem with uhd copy mode . Uhd title name "your name" to main uhd 50G program show 45G after process done size = 19G and main uhd 25G Program show 23G after process done size = 14GB

And Another movie "Arrival" program show 45G after process done size = 34G

Should it be like this or not?
          Last edited by gantz; 01-29-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

MKV movies in UHD you can make better with MakeMKV because everything remains 1: 1

Comment

@wolflop
              @gantz
              About the output file size, we will add support to adjust bitrate in Creator module in the future. Please kindly wait.

Movie starts 10 sec. Then nothing works anymore. Films will be restarted.
              Please specify the movie you have problem with, so that we can find the same one to test it out. Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Nickel View Post
                MKV movies in UHD you can make better with MakeMKV because everything remains 1: 1
                i dont want mkvs. i want Blu-rays. makemkv cnat do this.

Mona (Please specify the movie you have problem with, so that we can find the same one to test it out. Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.)

I ve send 2 logfiles 3 Weeks ago - nothing happend since. 2 Logifles send: Deadpool and Kingsman Golden Circle. Deadpool works with Compression. uncompressed all two movies dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post

I found this problem with uhd copy mode . Uhd title name "your name" to main uhd 50G program show 45G after process done size = 19G and main uhd 25G Program show 23G after process done size = 14GB

And Another movie "Arrival" program show 45G after process done size = 34G

Should it be like this or not?
                  Hi,

The dev will check the compress size problem ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

i dont want mkvs. i want Blu-rays. makemkv cnat do this.

Mona (Please specify the movie you have problem with, so that we can find the same one to test it out. Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.)

I ve send 2 logfiles 3 Weeks ago - nothing happend since. 2 Logifles send: Deadpool and Kingsman Golden Circle. Deadpool works with Compression. uncompressed all two movies dont work.
                    here are the 2 logfiles again http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/SU5xuqlF/file.html and http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/aoxUJMi0/file.html

wolflop

Comment

Hello wolflop,

I am unable to download the log file from the url provided. How about you use the upload attachment button in DVDFab forum to upload the two log files?

Please refer to the image attached for info about how to do it. Thank you in advance.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	upload log file to DVDFab forum.png
Views:	216
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	348887

Regards,
                      Mona

Comment

here again the logs
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yesterday again with the latest version ... 81 trying to run a Blu, with the UB900, of the Uhd to produce and burn. Again, the movie (Underworld Blood wars) starts and then stops after 1 min. That's it. Unfortunately I have until today no reactions to the last log uploads. And did not do anything despite the new version? Developers should look at the Clone Bd 1191 times. Since the conversion is running since 1191 version. No stuttering / standing remain with Ub900.

German:
                          Gestern wieder mit der aktuellesten Version ...81 versucht eine lauffähige Blu, mit dem UB900, von der Uhd zu erzeugen und zu brennen. Wieder läuft der Film (Underworld Blood wars) an und bleibt dann nach 1 Min. stehen. Das wars. Leider habe ich bis heute keine Reaktionen auf die letzten Log uploads. Und hat sich ja auch trotz neuen Version nichts getan ??? Entwickler sollten sich die Clone Bd 1191 mal anschauen. Da läuft die Konvertierung seit 1191 Version. Kein Stottern/Stehen bleiben mit Ub900.
                          Last edited by wolflop; 02-11-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Hello wolflop,

Our developers are trying to reproduce the problem.

Regards,
                            mona

Comment

UPDATE:

@wolflop,

We are unable to reproduce the problem. Please update to the latest DVDFab 10 to try again. If still have problem, list your steps, the movie in problem and post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Also, please try to playback the burnt disc using DVDFab Player 5 and see if it will make a difference. Thanks.

Regards,
                              Mona

Comment

Working...
                              X