Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy 48/5000 DVDFab x64 v10.0.8.1 UHD 100 no German sound

Hello
    If I would like to calculate the main movie from a UHD then the film is only in English although the German soundtrack is displayed. Current DVD Fab is on it. I just want the main movie in German with DVD Fab. Folders are BDMV CERTIFICATE. Does anyone have a tip for me? The problem occurs with all UHD's.
    Kind regards

Does the source file contain a German track? Is the Source a disc? ISO? Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for this title, instructions are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The files are in ISO and UHD folders. German soundtracks are also available. with the 10.0.7.9 everything works.

Comment

Datei
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by norby100 View Post
          Hello
          If I would like to calculate the main movie from a UHD then the film is only in English although the German soundtrack is displayed. Current DVD Fab is on it. I just want the main movie in German with DVD Fab. Folders are BDMV CERTIFICATE. Does anyone have a tip for me? The problem occurs with all UHD's.
          Kind regards
          i have the same sort of problem https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...n-ripping-disc

can you try bd50 for output and look if its good then.

Comment

Working...
          X