• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Not working with Vers . 11.0.14?

Comment

Still Not working with Vers . 11.0.15

Comment

Last edited by wolflop; 01-26-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Hi, please try again with DVDFab 11.0.1.6. Still fails, please send us dvdfab_internal log, the source file and the subtitle file and the steps you take one by one, so we will use your same source file and subtitle file and follow the steps to see if we can duplicate the problem, thanks.

Comment

DVDFab 11.0.1.6. Still fails. Only if i convert the mkv in mp4 with burned in subtitles are the the usbs in the the mp4 on the riht place. And if i convert this mp4 with the Creator in a Uhd blu-ray ( because the subs are already burned in) subtitles on the burned UHD are correctly displayed.

Testfile https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/BoP6jJ1O/file.html

subtitle https://www34.zippyshare.com/v/oRT7UegK/file.html
            Attached Files

Comment

Still Not working with Vers.11.0.18. Subtitles still on wrong place

Comment

Same here with version 11.0.7.7, some MKV files work, some other not. I think it could be related to the MKV delay... really annoying and it seems the problem is known for 1 year now :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Dca78 View Post
                  Same here with version 11.0.7.7, some MKV files work, some other not. I think it could be related to the MKV delay... really annoying and it seems the problem is known for 1 year now :-(
                  Yeah i have exactly the same happening here, Fab 11.0.7.7 version, some MKVs work perfectly after converting to a UHD-iso (Uhd-bd), some keep lagging subs every now and then, which makes it useless. (I live in Holland, and tho' I can understand English/USA audio almost perfectly , the Dutch subs make it more easy to follow. Also some of my friends cannot follow a movie without Dutch (or english) subs.
                  Very annoying, going on for a year...
                  And then, some MKV conversions to UHD iso play the dutch subs perfectly....

I first thought is was a srt vs pgs subs issue, but i have a mkv with srt subs internal that got converted to UHD.iso subs perfectly. And pgs subs that dont work on another mkv to iso conversion. Both were of same series from a Marvel movie. I guess there are , for me, undetectable differences in the MKV sources that make the difference...

Hope this gets fixed soon in some next software version of FAB....

D69

Comment

Originally posted by Cybermat63 View Post

Yeah i have exactly the same happening here, Fab 11.0.7.7 version, some MKVs work perfectly after converting to a UHD-iso (Uhd-bd), some keep lagging subs every now and then, which makes it useless. (I live in Holland, and tho' I can understand English/USA audio almost perfectly , the Dutch subs make it more easy to follow. Also some of my friends cannot follow a movie without Dutch (or english) subs.
                    Very annoying, going on for a year...
                    And then, some MKV conversions to UHD iso play the dutch subs perfectly....

I first thought is was a srt vs pgs subs issue, but i have a mkv with srt subs internal that got converted to UHD.iso subs perfectly. And pgs subs that dont work on another mkv to iso conversion. Both were of same series from a Marvel movie. I guess there are , for me, undetectable differences in the MKV sources that make the difference...

Hope this gets fixed soon in some next software version of FAB....

D69
                    Did you modify the MKV file using third-party tool like mkvtoolnix to add those Dutch subtitles?

If you have the original .m2ts file, you can use it as source to convert with Creator and see the result.

And if the result from m2ts file is good but get this lagging subtitle issue with MKV files that have been modified by mkvtoolnix, I would suggest that you contact mkvtoolnix for more information.

Comment

Hello,
                      I managed to get around the problem, with the MKV containing subtitles.
                      1 - Extract the subtitles (MKVEXTR) on the same directory as the MKV to process.
                      2 - Launch a Mkvmerge and remove subtitles
                      3 - Launch UHD creator and external subtitles are incorporated during conversion
                      and in Blu-Ray playback the subtitles are well incorporated.
                      Enjoy
                      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Gildu83 View Post
                        Hello,
                        I managed to get around the problem, with the MKV containing subtitles.
                        1 - Extract the subtitles (MKVEXTR) on the same directory as the MKV to process.
                        2 - Launch a Mkvmerge and remove subtitles
                        3 - Launch UHD creator and external subtitles are incorporated during conversion
                        and in Blu-Ray playback the subtitles are well incorporated.
                        Enjoy
                        Regards

thanx, i was away for a week but will try out this workaround tonight. I'll let you know if it worked for me. Hope it works well....
                        C63

Comment

If you want to discuss other products, go to their forum if they have one. If you want help with making DVDFab give the proper result, you can get that here. A DVDFab Staff member posted above but you never replied. This thread is closed, if you experience this problem, start a new thread.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                          X