Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Fab offer a way to correct out of sync issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Does Fab offer a way to correct out of sync issues?

I made a 4K MKV of Forrest Gump but the audio is about half a second ahead of the video. Looking for a way to correct this so it syncs up. I'll have to rip it again if you want logs I'm just seeing if Fab even offers a feature that will do this.

you can try clicking common settings - AV codec - tick Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding
    everything will switch to software, restart dvdfab and retry making a 4K MKV again and see if that helps.

Comment

No, sorry, not presently. Is the audio offset linear throughout the film, i.e. same at the beginning and end? It is an unusual problem that doesnn't happen much anymore.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        you can try clicking common settings - AV codec - tick Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding
        everything will switch to software, restart dvdfab and retry making a 4K MKV again and see if that helps.
        I can't work with 4K without using the GPU unfortunately. It would take days.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          No, sorry, not presently. Is the audio offset linear throughout the film, i.e. same at the beginning and end? It is an unusual problem that doesnn't happen much anymore.
          Yes. It's offset 425ms throughout the entire film. I'll try MKVToolNix but I don't know if they support 4K video. Is Fab going to support this in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Diaboyos View Post

Yes. It's offset 425ms throughout the entire film. I'll try MKVToolNix but I don't know if they support 4K video. Is Fab going to support this in the future?
            Hi, please post the dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file first. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X