Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Converter Conversion/rip issues

Dear All,

I'm facing an annoying issue with DVDFab 11.0.0.7.
    When I try to convert UHD mkv or rip UHD BD, DVDFab says the process is correctly finished, but when I look the converted or ripped .mkvs they are not complete.

I am running latestet Win10 x64 with NVidia GTX1080.

I tried to convert or rip with DVDFab 10.2.1.7 but it's the same issue.

It was working correctly in the past.

Any idea ?

Thanks and regards,
    Patrick

Do you mean it fails using the Copy and RIpper modules? Need more information to be able to help you, please attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of these that failed in Copy mode as outlined here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

In fact the conversion or the rip start and end successfully, but the .mkv file is not complete.
      Logs and printscreen attached.

Thanks,
      Patrick
      Attached Files

Comment

Printscreen of the "succesfully" converted file
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry you have had a problem with this, please scan the source (original) file with MediaInfo (free) and attach the text output to a post.

MediaInfo download if needed: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here it is
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PatSlayer View Post
              Here it is
              Hi PatSlayer, we could not reproduce the problem with our sources, could you please send us the problematic source to help check it out? Thank you in advance.
              I have also PMed you the FTP info, please kindly check.

Comment

Hi,

The file is 50GB big... it's gonna take a while...

Starting the transfer.

Regards

Comment

Just wanted to add the this issue is occuring everytime now.

I've uninstalled DVDFab yesterday, cleared all the remaining files and preferences. Installed latest NVidia drivers and reinstalled DVDFab, but same issue.

Regards,
                  Patrick

Comment

Hi All,

Just found out that the issue was not DVDFab, but my harddrive which has bad sectors :-(

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
                    Patrick

Comment

Working...
                    X