Sync issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Sync issues

Helo, i have some sync issues when try to create a new UHD, create the new MKV, check the sync is perfect, but when create a new UHD one of the audio stream I added have sync problem, any idea what happens?

Thanks, the movie is The Fate Of The Furious USA release

Hi Marcos T, please clarify for me your process, that is, are you starting with the original disc? Are you using Creator to put the MKV you made on a disc? Is the audio stream you add present on the MKV and the original disc? Sorry you are having a problem with it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes, sometimes i create a new UHD m2ts to replace a audio stream infected with cinavia for other clean, when replace into the original disc and test with dvdfabplayer, sync is ok, but i want to compress into a bd50, and many time have sync issues with audio or subtitles

Comment

any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post
          Helo, i have some sync issues when try to create a new UHD, create the new MKV, check the sync is perfect, but when create a new UHD one of the audio stream I added have sync problem, any idea what happens?

Thanks, the movie is The Fate Of The Furious USA release
          Please list all of your steps/settings of the process, so that we can follow yours to reproduce the sync issue on our side.

Also, please provide the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help analyzing the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please list all of your steps/settings of the process, so that we can follow yours to reproduce the sync issue on our side.

Also, please provide the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help analyzing the problem.
            I can solve the problem with The Fate Of The Furious, but now the same problem with Johnny English Strikes Again, I add a new stream create a MKV with MKVToolNix, sync is perfect, but try to create a UHD Bluray and all audio and subitles go out of sync not only the added stream, i repeat the process now, where can find the dvdfab log?

Comment

i think this is the log?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post

same problem with Johnny English Strikes Again, I add a new stream create a MKV with MKVToolNix, sync is perfect, but try to create a UHD Bluray and all audio and subitles go out of sync not only the added stream,
                We cannot tell what changes during the process of adding a new stream with MKVToolNix, even you mentioned that the result from with MKVToolNix is perfect. So, please upload the problematic source to us to help analyze the problem.

Please check PM for FTP info, thank you.

Comment

UPDATE: we've tested the file you uploaded with the latest v11.0.1.5, no sync issue, so please update to the latest version to try again.

Comment

Working...
                  X