UHD Drive Downgrader 30% Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool UHD Drive Downgrader 30% Discount

On the FAQ page it says that early adopters will get a 30% discount... Does the current price ($109) include the discount?

-LeRoy3rd

Checking, there are several discounts available on this product, depending on what type of license you currently have. I believe the US$109 is the list price (Lifetime) exclusive of any discounts or coupons. Please use the thread prefix in the future when starting a new topic, thanks.

UPDATE:

Pricing of UHD Tool: in US$
    List Price $109 Introductory discount 30%, enter code DRIVE30 at checkout
    Existing All-In-One licensees: 50% discount
    DVDFab Prime subscribers: the Tool is included free.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please use the thread prefix in the future when starting a new topic, thanks.
      Will do, sorry about that. I guess my question is, then, if $109 is the list price, how do I get the 30% early bird discount listed in the FAQ?:

Is there any sort of introductory discount?
      Yes! All unexpired DVDFab AIO users can enjoy 50% OFF at Member Center. While newcomers can enjoy 30% early-bird discount which shall be valid till Feb. 10.

-LeRoy3rd
      Last edited by LeRoy3rd; 01-25-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I am not trying to hijack the thread but I have the dvdfab AIO Signals and the UHD down grade tool is not listed in the member center with the 50% off can you check with them please all I see if the yearly fee offered which I don't need.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
          I am not trying to hijack the thread
          I'd say your issue is related, this is a great place for it! We just want to know how to get the discounts that are listed, that aren't available.

Comment

It will be available to AIO for the 50% discount, the website may need an update. Checking it, sorry for the delay! The 30% off has a code, see my post above.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you Signals I figured it wasn't listed yet in the member center yet because it just came out today.

Comment

The marketing staff is working on it now, apologies to all.

Comment

All AIO users, please try it again, it should now appear in your Member Center account with the 50% discount. Please post your results.

Comment

Working fine now thanks Signals.

Comment

YVW, I hope you find it useful.

Comment

I see it too 50%

Comment

Oh nice, I have all in one lifetime so works out nice.

Looking at the info though, it looks like I need an actual old fashioned desktop PC to do this? That is going to be next to impossible...

Any one know a way of sata connecting a drive to a laptop? Even using say an esata connection? ARgh my laptop doens't have esata anyhow...
                          Last edited by Mobe1969; 01-30-2019, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
                            Oh nice, I have all in one lifetime so works out nice.

Looking at the info though, it looks like I need an actual old fashioned desktop PC to do this? That is going to be next to impossible...

Any one know a way of sata connecting a drive to a laptop? Even using say an esata connection? ARgh my laptop doens't have esata anyhow...
                            this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFctnKnQZsQ

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                              I am using one of those. But looking at the FAQ, that isn't sufficient. The drive is usb mounted as an optical drive, not sata mounted.

"Yes, it’s supported if it’s in the supported drive list but does not support to downgrade the firmware via USB cable directly for now. We are still working for downgrading firmware via USB directly.

However, there is a workaround for you, but it requires an extra step: taking out the drive from the USB enclosure and connect it to SATA bus of your PC. This is no easy task for anyone. If you feel hesitant to try, it’s OK, just wait for an updated tool that can work with USB drives directly and easily"

So if you don't have an old style desktop, we need to wait for the newer version of the tool
                              Last edited by Mobe1969; 01-31-2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X