Gladiator UHD - MP4.SDR - Hangs at 11%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Gladiator UHD - MP4.SDR - Hangs at 11%

When attempting to use UHD Ripper, the ripper hangs at 11% .. it doesn't error out. Just sits there.

This seems to be a rather common issue I continue to have using MP4/H26x and hardware acceleration.

Is this just something that isn't going to get fixed? I would rather not use MKV, passthrough or disable hardware acceleration.

Do I have other options? Logs attached.
    Attached Files

For what it is worth? No other mode appears to make it any farther - with or without HW acceleration ... including MKV passthrough.

Comment

try checking for a driver update for your computers graphics card
      and see if that helps.

Comment

For what it is worth? Turning off all GPU encoding didn't solve the problem either.

october262 - I do see a driver update from 4/11 I haven't applied yet. I will attempt that as well.

Comment

No change with the driver update.

Comment

you might try using a different graphics card such as NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 series and above
            which is from the recommended system requirements

Comment

Your 980 card should be fine since you are only using it to encode the h264 output. The developers will have to check this for you.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Bumping. Just took the latest update. No fix.

Comment

Interesting. I just bought John Wick ... SAME ISSUE ..11% .. hangs.

Comment

... and with Terminator 2.

So ... what's going on here? Does the UHD Ripper .. just not work?

I need some support here.

Comment

Working...
                    X