Trial Mode Limitation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Trial Mode Limitation?

Does the trial mode have some limitations aside from the 3 count? I tried ripping 1 chapter from a UHD disc in hardware acceleration and one in software mode and the files resulted exactly the same. They also took the same amount of time to complete which was in hardware acceleration speed. It seems as though the software ripping didn't work. I want to be able to software rip and not use hardware acceleration because hardware acceleration doesn't compress the files as well as software compression does.

My second question is about Cinavia removal. If I purchase UHD Ripper does it already come with Cinavia removal or do I have to purchase it in addition to UHD Ripper to remove it?

Ripper does not include Cinavia Removal, but if you have Removal in Copy mode it should work in Ripper also, i.e. you do not have to buy Removal again to use it in Ripper as well as Copy.

In using Ripper for UHD or any other Source, if you are using the Video Passthrough setting the source content is just copied, never decoded or encoded, so the GPU is not used and the output and input files would be the same size, etc. Also, for UHD, only certain GPU versions support it (Intel Kaby Lake or later CPU for IQS or Nvidia GTX 1050 or higher).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have a Ryzen 1800X which all Ryzen CPU’s support 4K UHD and I also have a GTX-1080ti.

Comment

Not bad, I successfully ripped Alien Covenant UHD via MKV.H265.HDR10. Movie: 2:03:00 long, it took 14:14:00 to process and the file size was 18.7Gb. I will definitely be buying this software now.

Comment

I have another question though, if I buy the UHD Ripper will I be able to rip standard Blu-rays as well?

Comment

The question still remains, I'm buying UHD Ripper but will I also be able to rip standard Blu-rays to both standard bit and 10bit as well?

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post
              The question still remains, I'm buying UHD Ripper but will I also be able to rip standard Blu-rays to both standard bit and 10bit as well?
              You also need to buy Blu-ray Ripper if you want to rip standard Blu-ray discs, I suggest you to get the DVDFab All In One if you will rip or copy your UHD/Blu-ray discs.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

You also need to buy Blu-ray Ripper if you want to rip standard Blu-ray discs, I suggest you to get the DVDFab All In One if you will rip or copy your UHD/Blu-ray discs.

Thanks!

Wilson
                I want to get the All in one but I can't afford it right now, I'll have to wait until I get a paycheck from work.

Comment

Working...
                X