X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My logs from today.

Captain Marvel is still being an issue.

I have tested other discs with my latest drive.

They seem to have worked.
    Attached Files

Comment

Captain Marvel should work now, please try again and feedback.

Comment

Hi Mona,

Thanks for letting me know.

I've got as far as reading the disc, but then dvdfab hangs.

I am currently trying deuhd and so far it seems to be working.

Once the disc completes or it errors, I'll reset the log file and try again with dvdfab.

Hopefully I'll be able to get it uploaded in the next couple of hours.

Comment

Updated to 11.0.4.2.

Now seems to be working!

Will report back after the rip.

Comment

Success!

My thanks to everyone for the help.

I must ask, what was the problem? Just curious!

Comment

Working for me as well.

Comment

Excellent!

At least have 6 options in the future now.

2 drives and three applications!

Got the Iron Man Trilogy coming on Monday, along with Shazam!.

I think I'm finally done throwing money at this lark!

(but you can never have too many drives!)

Comment

Just tried to rip the bluray disc of Captain Marvel (2019) and immediately got Read Errors after starting the ripping.
                  Then DVDFab just crashed after several minutes.
                  The ripping never went above 7fps.
                  I'm using 11.0.4.2 x64.
                  I'm attaching the logs and can send the Crash Log zip file to your FTP site if needed.

I see some users have been successful at ripping the discs.
                  I would love to know what my problem is.
                  I'm using an LG UH12NS40 drive.

Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Never had an issue with the 1080p BluRay. Only the UHD.

Maybe have a look at the BluRay copy side of the forum. It might be better if you raised a new topic for the support team.

Hope it gets sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by thxtexed View Post
                      Never had an issue with the 1080p BluRay. Only the UHD.

Maybe have a look at the BluRay copy side of the forum. It might be better if you raised a new topic for the support team.

Hope it gets sorted.
                      Thanks.

Just tried to rip a different bluray and that also had read errors right from the beginning and crashed DVDFab.
                      So I've got a lot more troubleshooting to do before posting a new topic. Already uninstalled DVDFab. Need to remove the drives from my pc and re-add them cleanly.

I've been having issues with my drives becoming unresponsive after trying to read a heavily encrypted uhd disc.
                      It pretty much locks the drive up where the only way to bring it back to a working state is to uninstall the drive and SATA channels, CMOS my motherboard, then reinstall the drives and drivers.

Comment

Yeah I had a lot of read errors on the straight blu-ray. I just had to keep trying until it finally went through. I wonder if that’s some type of new anti-ripping tech or just a manufacturer defect.

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post

Thanks.

Just tried to rip a different bluray and that also had read errors right from the beginning and crashed DVDFab.
                          So I've got a lot more troubleshooting to do before posting a new topic. Already uninstalled DVDFab. Need to remove the drives from my pc and re-add them cleanly.

I've been having issues with my drives becoming unresponsive after trying to read a heavily encrypted uhd disc.
                          It pretty much locks the drive up where the only way to bring it back to a working state is to uninstall the drive and SATA channels, CMOS my motherboard, then reinstall the drives and drivers.
                          Wow! That sounds like a hell of an issue! Never had to do anything like that.

Currently going through Shazam! and the Iron Man 4k trilogy. Using deuhd for the 4k (I want to watch things - I can play with dvdfab later), although I'm using dvdfab for the 1080p discs. They look like the old brd's from a few years back, but Shazam 1080p went through no bother.

Good luck with your troubleshooting! I don't envy the job you've got ahead of you!

Comment

Originally posted by FQs19 View Post
                            Just tried to rip the bluray disc of Captain Marvel (2019) and immediately got Read Errors after starting the ripping.
                            Then DVDFab just crashed after several minutes.
                            The ripping never went above 7fps.
                            I'm using 11.0.4.2 x64.
                            I'm attaching the logs and can send the Crash Log zip file to your FTP site if needed.

I see some users have been successful at ripping the discs.
                            I would love to know what my problem is.
                            I'm using an LG UH12NS40 drive.

Thanks
                            It could be a "key error" issue, we need some info from the original movie disc, please kindly check PM.
                            Also, for better help, I highly recommend you to start your own thread or topic. It's better to have one issue in one topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It could be a "key error" issue, we need some info from the original movie disc, please kindly check PM.
                              Also, for better help, I highly recommend you to start your own thread or topic. It's better to have one issue in one topic.
                              Sorry for not making a new post.
                              Files have been uploaded.

Comment

The reading disc issue that FQs19 reported was fixed by "removed and reinstalled my bluray drive into another SATA port on my pc".
                                Topic closed.

Everyone else who encounter similar case, please start a new thread/topic and post relavant information, thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X