No announcement yet.

Midway 4k usa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still broken here. No full disc rip and MKV rip crashes.

Comment

It should work for Main Movie mode. The mkv Passthrough problem has been fixed, please wait for the next release. If you have not supplied the DVDFab internal log, please do that.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All,
        The crash problem is fixed in v11.0.7.5, but there are still issues with AV sync in Passthrough mode due to the nature of the TrueHD audio for this title (the AC-3 core is normal). For this reason DVDFab will automatically strip the HD audio from this title and Knives when you select Passthrough profiles or Copy Audio for others. You can also re-encode the audio to AAC to avoid the sync problem.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Are you guys going to work on a fix for this audio out of sync so if we want the TrueHD audio we can still have when we do an MKV passthrough or copy with lossless please advise

Comment

Yes, of course. It may be noted in future release notes and/or posted in this thread.

Comment

I was able to rip the bluray version in Atmos, but not the UHD version.
              Does the bluray version still have the problem with getting out of sync still or did you already fix that and just haven't fixed the UHD one yet?

p.s. I have 11.0.7.5 installed.

Comment

I have not tried the BD yet but have not heard of anyone having issues with it. I plan to try it tomorrow. If you try it and have sync problems, please attach the DVDFab internal log session that it generates. Continued feedback on this title is important.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  I have not tried the BD yet but have not heard of anyone having issues with it. I plan to try it tomorrow. If you try it and have sync problems, please attach the DVDFab internal log session that it generates. Continued feedback on this title is important.
                  I will play the bd rip tomorrow to see if it loses sync and let you know my results.
                  In the mean time, I'm attaching my rip logs, which includes the UHD and BD rips.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, please share you results with Ripper. On the 4k disc, the sync goes out at 37:20 approximate play time, the BD could be very different.

Comment

Thanks, please share you results with Ripper. On the 4k disc, the sync goes out at 37:20 approximate play time, the BD could be very different.
                      Results using Plex playback via Shield TV Pro:

BD plays back in Atmos with no issues.
                      UHD plays back in DD, no Atmos. I do not lose sync at 37:20, but I do have complete audio drop-outs, lasting <1sec each, randomly through-out the movie.

My UHD was ripped with Copy Audio selected with 11.0.7.5.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed feedback, I’’m sure it will be helpful for the developers. If you have time, scan the UHD output (with the audio dropouts) with MediaInfo and export and attach the text file output. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed feedback, I’’m sure it will be helpful for the developers. If you have time, scan the UHD output (with the audio dropouts) with MediaInfo and export and attach the text file output. Thanks again.
                          You're welcome.
                          Here's the mediainfo from the UHD rip.
                          Attached Files

Comment

My copy of midway 4K UHD only has the DTS-HD audio it doesn’t have no Dolby Atmos or TrueHD is there more than 1 copy of this movie in 4K

Comment

Beceause I was able to make a copy of mine with the ripper module and MKV passthrough and make a full disc copy as well of this 4K MIDWAY and I’m not noticing any audio dropouts in either copy but then noticed I only have DTS-HD audio I don’t have Dolby Atmos and TrueHD available on my copy so there must be different copies of this 4K out there would like to get a copy with the Dolby Atmos any suggestions where I can get one all of ours here have DTSHD

Comment

Originally posted by Laprince View Post
                                Beceause I was able to make a copy of mine with the ripper module and MKV passthrough and make a full disc copy as well of this 4K MIDWAY and I’m not noticing any audio dropouts in either copy but then noticed I only have DTS-HD audio I don’t have Dolby Atmos and TrueHD available on my copy so there must be different copies of this 4K out there would like to get a copy with the Dolby Atmos any suggestions where I can get one all of ours here have DTSHD
                                look at the back of the box the disc came in, it should say what audio tracks the disc has.

Comment

Working...
                                X