DVDFab 12 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper DVDFab 12 Error

I just discovered a bug on DVDFab 12 version, when using UHD Ripper in passthrough mode for DTS:X MA or DTS-HD MA audio, if you want to retain the DTS 5.1 audio, you must select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) below as in picture while with version 11 this error is not encountered.

In version 11, no need to select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) DVDFab will automatically retain DTS 5.1 audio.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	2 Size:	174.5 KB ID:	402044

Thank you for the good feedback, it will be passed to the developer staff.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Albano View Post
      I just discovered a bug on DVDFab 12 version, when using UHD Ripper in passthrough mode for DTS:X MA or DTS-HD MA audio, if you want to retain the DTS 5.1 audio, you must select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) below as in picture while with version 11 this error is not encountered.

In version 11, no need to select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) DVDFab will automatically retain DTS 5.1 audio.
      Click image for larger version Name:	Untitled.png Views:	2 Size:	174.5 KB ID:	402044

In DVDFab 12, please go to the "Common Settings > Conversion > Convert" to tick the option "Always remove HD audio" to try again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211110-110416.png
Views:	289
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	402182

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

In DVDFab 12, please go to the "Common Settings > Conversion > Convert" to tick the option "Always remove HD audio" to try again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20211110-110416.png
Views:	289
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	402182
        It doesn't work, that error still appears

Comment

The error here meant that you need to manually select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) option, correct?

Once I have ticked the "Always remove HD audio" option in "Common Settings > Conversion", I do not have to tick that option manually. Maybe you can uninstall and then install the latest 12.0.5.2 to have a try?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            The error here meant that you need to manually select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) option, correct?

Once I have ticked the "Always remove HD audio" option in "Common Settings > Conversion", I do not have to tick that option manually. Maybe you can uninstall and then install the latest 12.0.5.2 to have a try?
            As I understand "select DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) option" meant if you don't tick that option DVDFab will retain DTS 5.1 audio with DTS-HD MA or DTS:X MA above.
            But now need to tick that option if you want retain DTS 5.1 audio with DTS-HD MA or DTS:X MA above.
            For Atmos audio, don't tick that option DVDFab will automatically retain AC-3 5.1 audio with Atmos above and vice versa.
            This still happens on 12.5.3
            I don't need to compress blu-ray discs, I'm only interested in remux blu-ray.

Comment

In Passthrough conversion, when you tick the option "DTS/5.1 (Remove HD) ", the output file will contain a DTS 5.1 audio with DTS-HD MA or DTS:X MA above, which means it will output 2 audio tracks.
              If you do not tick this option, only DTS-HD MA or DTS:X MA audio will be output in the file.

Comment

Working...
              X