Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the C remove program and installed the new 9 update does that mean I am good to go or do I have to activate it

Comment

You should be good to go for titles that are supported. You can check it by looking at the License Info link in DVDFab.
      Originally posted by iamtherealfrog View Post
      I bought the C remove program and installed the new 9 update does that mean I am good to go or do I have to activate it
      Attached Files
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Support for new titles has been added for CinaviaRemoval HD, more on the way.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Pertaining to Cinavia

Pertaining to Cinavia: I hope I'm at the right place and apologize if I'm not. Downloading the the required CC_package files was interupted multiple times with an error code 7, thus ejecting my disc. However every time I re-engaged I had gained little increments to the CC_package at a time so I kept at it thinking I would eventually reach 100%, (this was not the case) right when my hopes ran high I lost a bunch of %,s upon a restart.. My internet is not the greatest but I don't think this was the problem because the download portion always runs for a predictable amount of time before ejecting the disk. Being the determined person that I am, I must of decrypted that disc about fifty times. I started with the new beta (same thing) and trying to rule that out reverted way back to 9.2.2.3 as is reported to be accepted for the BD "Fury". I also tried Jurassic World with the new beta (same thing)... & Dracula Unknown (same thing). Do you really want logs for all fifty attemps? I would personally like to say that I am still very excited and thankful about your promising new addition to your software lineup. Lately I check the forum often and am willing to send a condenced log (for 1 attempt) that might be helpful and I hope others have had better luck.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ScorpionStingz; 01-09-2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

So will full disk back up will be added in future versions

Comment

All
              This thread has been moved to the new CinaviaRemoval HD forum for reference purposes. It is closed for new posts, so please start a new thread if you have a question or report about the feature.

@ScorpionStingz
              We can't duplicate the problem you are reporting and suspect it may be related to the network or software environment on your PC. The download files are checked for the proper MD5 and any errors are corrected in a process that is transparent to the user. A high number of lost/corrupt packets could cause repeated attempts that would eventually time out.

Comment

Working...
              X