This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    They went out the same day I believe. The 50% off deal is only for All-In-One Lifetime licensees. If you have that license and have not received it yet, contact the Service Team at an email address I will send you via PM. They will not be back on duty until Monday Beijing time (Sunday evening in the Western Hemisphere).
    HI,
    Signals, would you please PM the "Service Team" email address also, I'm a All-In-One LifeTime licensees and have not received anything!

tyvm,
    hagd 'apollo
    Last edited by apollo13; 12-26-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

It will not remove it if it is not on the supported titles list, Jurassic World is not, yet. Read post #1 in the thread for a link to the list.
      Hi Signals,
      I had looked at the list that BluRays are covered and Jurassic World +3d is on the list. I have JW -2d. Will that be a different coverage? I tried the Main Move and it still have the TV volume cut off after 20 minutes on the PS4.. Will the update version backups work with the PS4?

Comment

My mistake... Jurassic World is not lighted on the list yet.

Comment

Windows only?

Am I correct this is only supported for Windows machines? Will there be a Mac version in the future?

Comment

This is correct, for now. The future will bring changes and improvements, including DVD support and possibly Mac support at some point.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Will a full disk back up be added in the future not just main movie that would be awsome

Comment

That is on the list also.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

They went out the same day I believe. The 50% off deal is only for All-In-One Lifetime licensees. If you have that license and have not received it yet, contact the Service Team at an email address I will send you via PM. They will not be back on duty until Monday Beijing time (Sunday evening in the Western Hemisphere).
                  Can you PM me the support email?

Comment

e-mail discount

signals haven't received e-mail could you pm me also.so i can contact service team.thanks

Comment

Cinavia Removal HD

Can Cinavia be removed from the backup or does it has to be removed from the original disc?

Comment

Originally posted by Intelp4 View Post
                        Can Cinavia be removed from the backup or does it has to be removed from the original disc?
                        Out of interest...

How have you created your 'back-up'? Is it on a BRD-R disc, .m2ts or .mkv contained file. Or something else?
                        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
                        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

BD-R discs.

Comment

AIO lifetime here as well. I have not received any email for the 50% off either. Checked my deleted and spam folder in anticipation...but nothing.

What can I do before the 30 day window expires?

Comment

Can you PM me the support email?

Comment

Anyone with All-In-One Lifetime that did not get the email, please send me a PM with "No Email" as the subject. I will make a list and send it to the Service Team. Include your registered email in the PM, do not post it in the forum, for your own protection. The 30-day clock is not running if you didn't get the email, so no worries there.

Comment

Working...
                                X