This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueray to DVD?

Does the Cinavia removal work in Blueray to DVD mode?

IE leave me with a Cinavia-free DVD of the movie?

DCE

Comment

All-in-one Lifetime

I have to say that I am a little disappointed that my All-in-one lifetime does not mean All-in-one lifetime. I made the investment because I was supposed to get free upgrades to address future protection schemes.

If I agree to allow you to charge me for this upgrade, do I set the president that allows you to void my All-in-one contract for future copy protection schemes?

will you charge me again later for the DVD Cinavia add-on?
      ..and eventually void my all-in-one agreement all together?

All-in-one Lifetime should mean what it says, not "All-in-one except when we want to charge me more."

DCE

Comment

"Lifetime" means it never expires. You get it at a 50% discount compared to others, which most posters have said was a fair deal. This is your single warning that this thread is not for rants.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          "Lifetime" means it never expires. You get it at a 50% discount compared to others, which most posters have said was a fair deal. This is your single warning that this thread is not for rants.
          Hi
          Signals, should I be getting an e-mail that shows a 50% discount as of now I have not.

I am a "Lifetime" user.

apollo13
          "MERY ChRISTMAS to you and Yours"

Comment

Apollo
            If you have the All-In-One Lifetime license, you should get the email.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've been waiting but see no such email (in neither spam nor regular but my dvdfab emails come to regular normally). I see a 30% release email stating that it now exists. I'd point out that "50%" off is an extra 20% off, not the 50% stated but right now it makes no difference since I have no 50% email nor is it in my member dashboard.

I presume, however, that the current version of Cinavia removal will not cover DVDs which is what my library consists of so I'm not sure it's prudent to bother with buying it anyway. At the rate things are going perhaps I would be better off waiting until there are enough expansions to justify just buying an all new lifetime license since I already have 2 presently.

Comment

the ones with a green background are the supported ones.
                D'Oh. I missed that note about the green highlighting.

Without obviously revealing trade secrets, why does the removal software require that Cinavia discs be in a database before they can have the Cinavia removed? Blu-ray players and software players (like PowerDVD) have no problems detecting Cinavia, so why would DVDFab have to be special in order to remove it?

Curious minds would like to know.

As a side note, I'll have to wait until the movies I have are on the supported list.

Comment

Understood, no problem with that. Titles will be added as quickly as possible. The 'why' question would require a proprietary answer.

Comment

Great program will this only work with the original blu ray retail disks with cinavia. Or could i say download a torrent movie and convert that to blu ray disk which would still have cinavia and remove it that way without having to buy the retail disk

Comment

No torrents, not supported, sorry.

Comment

AiO Email

Apollo
                        Do you know when we can expect to receive it? Or, more to the point, at what date can we safely say that we were somehow missed, and did not receive it? It has been 4 days now since I received the 30% email, but I still have not seen the 50% email.

Thank you!

FischMan

Comment

PS4

Hi,
                          I just started to backup Jurassic World and it warned me that the removal will work with PS3 up to Version 4.00. What about PS4? I bought this update thinking it would remove it with every player. Will the back up work with PS4?

Comment

It will not remove it if it is not on the supported titles list, Jurassic World is not, yet. Read post #1 in the thread for a link to the list.

Originally posted by wolfeman View Post
                            Hi,
                            I just started to backup Jurassic World and it warned me that the removal will work with PS3 up to Version 4.00. What about PS4? I bought this update thinking it would remove it with every player. Will the back up work with PS4?

Comment

They went out the same day I believe. The 50% off deal is only for All-In-One Lifetime licensees. If you have that license and have not received it yet, contact the Service Team at an email address I will send you via PM. They will not be back on duty until Monday Beijing time (Sunday evening in the Western Hemisphere).

Originally posted by fisch050 View Post
                              Do you know when we can expect to receive it? Or, more to the point, at what date can we safely say that we were somehow missed, and did not receive it? It has been 4 days now since I received the 30% email, but I still have not seen the 50% email.

Thank you!

FischMan

Comment

They went out the same day I believe. The 50% off deal is only for All-In-One Lifetime licensees. If you have that license and have not received it yet, contact the Service Team at an email address I will send you via PM. They will not be back on duty until Monday Beijing time (Sunday evening in the Western Hemisphere).
                                Thanks Signals! I am definitely Lifetime!

Comment

Working...
                                X