Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMS v1.0.3.0 Beta is out! Please try it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be in Collections

Atlantis: Milo's return
    Atlantis: The lost empire

Ben 10: Alien swarm
    Ben 10: Race against time

Bloodrayne
    Bloodrayne: Deliverance
    Bloodrayne: The third Reich

Force 10 from Navarone
    The Guns of Navarone

Highlander
    Highlander: The quickening
    Highlander: The source
    Highlander: Endgame
    Highlander: The final dimension

Jaws
    Jaws 2
    Jaws: The revenge

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The lightning theif
    Percy Jackson: Sea of monsters

The librarians: Quest for the spear of destiny
    The librarians: The return to king Solomon's mines
    The librarians: The curse of the Judas chalise

The matrix (already mention)

The girl with the dragon tattoo belongs in "the millennium collection"

The hunt for red October does not belong in "The Jack Ryan collection"

There are a few others but I'm not worried about those. It would actually be easier if we could add these collections ourselves when editing meta data.
    Viking lost down under

Comment

As previously stated, TV shows were much better than before. Movies were very bad compared to before.

Movie selection

Life (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Life (wrong movie & poster) Fixed
      Pilgrimage (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Risen (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Rivers 9 (wrong movie & poster) Fixed
      Starship rising (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      The client (wrong poster, not Japanese) Fixed
      Wonder woman (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Creature (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Cutaway (no poster) Fixed
      Kill Baby, Kill (wrong movie) Fixed
      Ghost busters (wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Genesis (Wrong year & poster) Fixed
      Ghosts (wrong movie & poster) Fixed
      Dream weavers (wrong movie & poster) Fixed
      Wolverine and the X-men (2 movies same poster) Fixed
      The time machine (2 movies same poster) Fixed
      The Mummy (3 movies same poster) Fixed
      The karate kid (2 movies same poster) Fixed
      Jurassic park (2 movies same poster) Fixed
      Planet of the apes (2 movies same poster) Fixed
      Babylon 5: The gathering (2 movies same poster) Fixed
      There was 4 other movies under videos Fixed

Unable to fix due to 2 movies having same poster but different year. When changing poster, changes happen to both movies.

Battle star galactica: "The Plan" and "The Last Frakkin' Special"
      The twilight saga: Breaking dawn Part 1 & 2 (same poster) Not sure, maybe fixed
      Doctor who at the proms (2 movies same poster)
      Doctor who: The end of time part 1 & 2
      "Battle of britain" and "The battle of britain"
      "Bedroom mazurka (1970)" and "I Tvillingernes Tegn (1975) - (In the Sign of the Gemini)"

Under videos

The coven (2015) when doing meta data for this one, the poster is found straight away, but does not go into movie catagory. Have tried 6 times.

An officer and a gentleman still can't be found.

There might be a couple more that can't be found.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Left out

Movie selection

Piranha 3D (wrong year & poster) Fixed
        Jane Eyre (wrong year & poster)
        Final Fantasy: The spirit within (wrong year & poster) Fixed

Unable to fix due to 2 movies having same poster but different year.

V: The Final Battle (1984)
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Rebuilt Data base. Huge improvement.

Movie selection

Piranha (wrong year & poster) Fixed
          Eagle Eye (wrong year & poster) Fixed
          The Thing (wrong year & poster) Fixed
          Final Fantasy: The spirit within (wrong year & poster) Fixed
          Jane Eyre (wrong year & poster) every time I fix it, final fantasy changes to wrong poster and year and visa versa.

Unable to fix due to 2 movies having same poster but different year. When changing poster, changes happen to both movies.

Battle star galactica: "The Plan" and "The Last Frakkin' Special"
          V: The Final Battle (1984)
          Doctor who: The end of time part 1 & 2
          "Battle of britain" and "The battle of britain"
          "Bedroom mazurka (1970)" and "I Tvillingernes Tegn (1975) - (In the Sign of the Gemini)"

Under videos

The coven (2015) when doing meta data for this one, the poster is found straight away, but does not go into movie catagory. Have tried 6 times.

An officer and a gentleman still can't be found.

There might be a couple more that can't be found.
          Viking lost down under

Comment

TV series after rebuilt database. Huge improvment.

The bridge (2011) 2 posters Fixed
            Missing (2012) 2 posters Fixed
            Second chance (2016) 2 posters Fixed
            Space: 1999 (1975) 2 posters Fixed
            The cape (2011) wrong year and poster Fixed

Lost in space (1965) and (2018) under same poster can't fix
            V (1984) and (2009) under same poster can't fix
            Impulse (2018) Whole season under videos. unable to scrape

Not found

Instinct (2018) AKA Dr. Death
            Harrow (2018)
            Outcasts (2011)
            Inquisition (2014)
            Instinct (2018)
            Powers (2015)
            The moonstone (2016)
            The hunt for the zodiac killer (2017)

There could be more, would need further investigation.
            Viking lost down under

Comment

Just scraped 180 videos (episodes of TV series). As per previous firmware updates they all disappeared down a black hole never to be seen again, until next data base rebuild.
              Viking lost down under

Comment

Apparently these two are not able to be fixed. When you leave "Movies" and come back these have reverted back to wrong year/movie.

Final Fantasy: The spirit within (wrong year & poster) unable to be Fixed
                Jane Eyre (wrong year & poster) every time I fix it, final fantasy changes to wrong poster and year and visa versa.
                Viking lost down under

Comment

found another problem . external usb device opening - when i insert an usb stick or drive , open windows appears, when i click open it does not open the right usb device instead it opens a local videos dialog and from there i have to open a right usb device.

with previous build it was working fine. this is somthing new to 1030. please fix it asap

Comment

Just added a new movie, Outside In (2018), that shows up in my video section. When I try to "fix match" with the proper meta data, nothing happens and the movie stays blank and remains in my video section.

Comment

I'm having problems loading the latest version of the firmware. I'm using a 1GB USB flash drive formatted to ExFat. I've used the link above to download the file, copied it to my USB flash drive and then renamed the folder to update.zip. When I insert the USB into the Ms and then select update I get the Android robot and then it says ERROR with no other information. I assumed it was because the USB which I think I've used for this purpose before was defined as Fat16. That doesn't appear to be the case and I can't find any information on USB file formats in the manual.

Comment

The stick I use is formatted FAT32 and I plug it into the USB 2.0 jack and it works fine. If the update file is corrupted, you might see this symptom. Please try it with a fresh download of the zip and double check the SHA-1 checksum which is supplied in the release announcement.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried it on 2 different USB drives with 2 different formats and 3 or 4 different downloads and copies to the USB. I'll try the checksum. Can you provide better details on the actual renaming? Do I need to zip the file or unzip it first or do I just rename the folder to update.zip? It doesn't appear to have any file extension. Is that correct? Also just in case it's relevant I'm using a MAC with Paragon NTFS support on it. I've also done this before on the MAC and had some issues but not after so many attempts. I'm sure I'm just missing a simple step.

Comment

Not sure how Macs work, but make sure it's not hiding the file extension of registered applications. In the case for Windows operating systems, if you have this enabled then you may end up with a filename with two extensions if one is hidden. So you may end up with a filename like "update.zip.zip" display like "update.zip" since the operating system is hiding the extension from view.

Comment

Originally posted by KBoz View Post
                              I tried it on 2 different USB drives with 2 different formats and 3 or 4 different downloads and copies to the USB. I'll try the checksum. Can you provide better details on the actual renaming? Do I need to zip the file or unzip it first or do I just rename the folder to update.zip? It doesn't appear to have any file extension. Is that correct? Also just in case it's relevant I'm using a MAC with Paragon NTFS support on it. I've also done this before on the MAC and had some issues but not after so many attempts. I'm sure I'm just missing a simple step.
                              The issue may be that you are putting it into a folder. Don't. Put the file update.zip in the root of the usb stick.

Comment

There hasn't been a lot traffic on the forum regarding the new v1030 and there hasn't been a lot of negative comments do I'm looking for some reviews as to how well this new version actually functions. I'm still using
                                v1010 and want to know if it's worthwhile upgrading to the new beta. Any comments would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X