DVDFab Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    I have not noticed this, and I have had three different units connected to my PC.
    Thanks signals, after researching this I stumbled upon a user with a similar situation on another message board. Intrestingly enough, it seems rare today but was more common a few years ago where CPU activity was 20% and preventing screen savers, sleep and hibernate functions.

I only asked because of the timing that occured.

Comment

I am still waiting for mine... I ordered in November and haven't received anything. Sunny used to reply to my emails with the same excuse (december is their busy season).

Now they just don't respond to me???

Is there anything I can do to get mine??

Comment

DVDFab Player Problem

Just to close the loop... I gave up on the player. I cracked it open to see if there was anything on the board to indicate a reset or bootloader button sequence. Nothing. Comes apart easily. One screw near battery compartment. My player is a brick. Done with it. Moving on....

Comment

You should contact sunny(at)dvdfab.com about the problem. Immediately.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Are you sure you purchased during the window of availability? Maybe they ran out of the first batch. The demand was much higher than they had anticipated. They have another batch on order that will arrive in Beijing some time later this month.

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
            I am still waiting for mine... I ordered in November and haven't received anything. Sunny used to reply to my emails with the same excuse (december is their busy season).

Now they just don't respond to me???

Is there anything I can do to get mine??
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did. I purchased when the player was first introduced with the lifetime package.

Sunny has since told me it has shipped 3 times, and has asked for me to confirm my address 3 times as well..it just never shows up!

If they did run out ok, I get that. Why not say that instead of telling me it has been shipped to me 3x now..? and why are people that ordered after me getting theirs before me?

Don't mean to sound like a jerk. I'm just confused.

Comment

Thousands of these have been delivered all over, some sooner than later. It may be the delivery system where you live. The one that delivered mine was some company I never heard of in an unmarked truck. I would think they could get some sort of delivery confirmation. Sunny is the one that can fix it for you.

Comment

but i have asked sunny. I asked her the first time in December and she said they shipped it. in January i ask again and she said she is re-shipping it. I asked in February she is re-shipping is again?

Comment

I have no idea, if you supplied the correct address and telephone number, the delivery company should be able to get it to you. If Sunny says it was shipped, it was. Unlikely they will ship you 3 of them without some idea of why they are not being delivered.

Comment

well the first time in Dec she said it was shipped, then in january she said december and jan is there busy season so she is re-shipping and said it will leave january 4th. Then I contacted her in end of January asking for tracking info and she said said the factory workers are now on vacation and will re ship it when they come back.

Now in February I get no answers/replies

Comment

The factory where these are made is still closed for the Spring Holiday in China. Don't rant about this, it won't be permitted here and it won't help. I have told you the facts.

Comment

Can I ask when the factory re-opens?

Comment

Don't know for sure, some time in mid-late February. They (DVDFab) hope to begin shipping the next batch in the first week of March, it depends on deliveries from the manufacturer and could take several weeks to finish all the packing/shipping, i.e. they may not all go out at the same time.

Comment

No Manual

I just received my unit earlier this week and there was no manual at all in the box. Is there somewhere I can download a PDF perhaps. Also if I want to rip a BD to play on the unit what profile would you suggest. Also interested in firmware updates.

Comment

Here you go http://download.dvdfab.com/manual/dv...-Player-en.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X