Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I did that too, move slider, exit settings & jump back in without restarting and it shows you what you have set it to.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Right... but if you know you are 20 off or something you can type 20x. I got near then used arrow keys and watched tens digit change, then I knew I was 10 away. That got me set faster than mousing around (besides I'm pro-keyboard anti-mouse anyways). Cheers.

Comment

This will be fixed ASAP. It turns into a black square if you run the slider back and forth 20-30 times LOL.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          (besides I'm pro-keyboard anti-mouse anyways)
          Me too, then you will be able to fly through PE after you get comfortable with it and the keybrd strokes. I even had the author of the Preview window (JeanL) add the Shift + B for the blanking of cells in the Preview window while Tracing. I got tired of poking with the mouse ....

FYI: The guide will focus on the keybrd strokes.

BTW/EDIT: I forgot to mention if you are going to use PE, the BOV's (buttons over video) the sliders being discussed, that is covered by PE when first Open a DVD folder ...
          Last edited by AlienX69; 02-05-2010, 06:24 PM.
          AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Drewster thanks for the tip.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X