internet problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem internet problems

I don't understand, but i can not connect to internet when starting dvd fab 9
    I definitely have no internet issues, other than trying to start dvd fab 9... is there something i can try, so I can get connected
    when i start it, it says dvd copy expired, but i try to activate it, and says can not connect to internet.. expiry is 2-2-2016

I am very confused and need help.. not sure what is preventing dvdfab from accessing internet.. sorry i am not an expert in this area....don't understand this configure proxy thing?

I do not have the direct connection to internet even listed?.... only option listed is to connect through a proxy?? what is going on

thanks
    Last edited by Billy34; 09-19-2015, 12:45 PM.

Make sure the Manual Proxy Configuration box is NOT checked, it uses direct connection to the internet by default now. Your antivirus/security software may be blocking DVDFab, try turning it off briefly or if it has the option to ignore DVDFab.exe or anything related to Fab, set it so that it will. Most software for web security keeps a log file of blocked connections, see if you can find it listed.

It is remotely possible that your internet provider has blocked Fab connections, see if you can reach the Fab website at www.dvdfab.cn.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm also having this problem. I have just upgraded to Windows 10, so I thought I'd check DVDFab still worked but I can't get it to connect to the Internet, I've even unticked the manual proxy configuration box but still can't connect.

My DVDFab is version 9.2.0.5

Comment

No internet connection

same for me,
        and it's not a firewall or another software problem
        problem with the last beta update
        will

Comment

i disabled the antivirus and manual proxy is not enabled, but still can not connect to internet, only dvdfab 9 has this problem,,
          I just download 9.2.10 onto my newer computer and same issue, i also disabled the antivirus on this new pc Win7 and no luck connecting

very frustrating..
          Last edited by Billy34; 09-19-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

so it's not customer soft or harware problem, probably dvdfab server problem
            w

Comment

I can not connect either, Windows 8 and 10. No antivirus or firewall. Something wrong somewhere else.

Comment

check your internet protocol, where it says( obtain an IP address automatically)
                (obtain DNS automatically )

Comment

Now,I have the same problem. JPN.

DVDFab for Mac and Win, both.

DVDFab9 doesn't start.

I can reach www.dvdfab.cn, I can login forum.dvdfab.cn .

I think something wrong, somewhere as someone said before.

Please check it. Thank you very much.

Comment

the problem should be fixed - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27801

Comment

The problem is fixed but it will take varying amounts of time for it to propagate through the internet to all locations.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DNS problem?

Comment

It has been just 2hours? still cannot connect. JPN.

I have tried "ipconfig /flushdns".

OK. I'll wait for good news leisurely.

Thank you very much.

Comment

If it is a DNS problem, then it could take up to 24hrs to propagate.

Comment

It's been like 8-10 hrs. JPN.

more 16-14hrs to go

Have nothing I can do, here.

Feel like just, "All things come to those who wait."

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                              X