No announcement yet.

Windows 10 Master Topic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build 14335 was the last build that worked for me. I have installed every build after that up to build 14347 and still does not work

Comment

Build 14342

I am experiencing the same thing - although I am not having problems with any other software, only the latest DVDFab, on Windows 10 64-bit Build 14342.

Comment

this is my crash report:
        roblem Event Name: BEX
        Application Name: DVDFab.exe
        Application Version: 9.2.4.2
        Application Timestamp: 57341211
        Fault Module Name: StackHash_3f75
        Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
        Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
        Exception Offset: PCH_3D_FROM_ntdll+0x0006F13C
        Exception Code: c0000005
        Exception Data: 00000008
        OS Version: 10.0.14342.2.0.0.256.4
        Locale ID: 2057

Comment

Go back to early Build 14332

As you may know Windows is blocking DVD-fab from working under the New update Preview Build 14342.rsl so until Dvd fab finds a fix , you can go to your Settings under RECOVERY -GO BACK TO EARLY BUILD and it will uninstall the current build and take it back to the last build where DVD-fab was working, I just done it and it is working now - During the process it will ask you to check for update for a fix, but there isn't one so just let it uninstall the last build and if you downloaded the latest version already , it will be there and will work.

Comment

Any update on this from DVDFab staff? Do you guys have a handle on the problem or still diagnosing?

I'm really liking the Windows Insider builds and would like to stay on them. Only DVDFab isn't working.

Thanks!

Comment

9.2.4.4 seems to be working now.

Comment

Still not working here. I no longer get crash dumps and I do have log files now. Same symptom - starts, splash screen, then exits. Maybe Wilson can comment on his perspective.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap5.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	315027
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	315028

Comment

I spoke too soon, i got to the menu system and presume it had worked. Now i can't get past the splash screen again.

Comment

Have you tried the windows 7 compatibility Mode option
                    and are you running dvdfab "as administrator"

Comment

yes, and yes.

Comment

Yes & Yes here also; frustrating.....

Comment

There seems to be a work around found here in this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...922#post186922 though it is not recommended to make changes to Windows Defender.
                          CBR929
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

MS has just released build 14352.rs1 and the problem remains.

Can someone provide us with a status or something? There are several of us here that are completely unable to use DVDFab at all. Is someone still looking at this? Is there an ETA? We're all waiting patiently but some communication would be welcomed.

Comment

Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14352 marks countdown to summer launch date of the new anniversary release system wide. The release is scheduled for July and will be released to all current users. This makes me worry about this issue going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by stansher View Post
                                Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14352 marks countdown to summer launch date of the new anniversary release system wide. The release is scheduled for July and will be released to all current users. This makes me worry about this issue going forward.
                                New Beta version 9.3.0.0 does not solve this issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X