No announcement yet.

Windows 10 Master Topic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed 9.3.0.3 on Build 14361 still not working.

We've seen a couple new releases that address issues with single discs. Can we maybe get a little love over here? Call Microsoft - they have people that will help work through things like this.

Comment

Also does not work on win 10 build 14352 rs1. Splash screen on second then nothing.

Comment

Windows 10 has been a moving target.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

dvdfab version 9.3.0.3

i have same problem, will not work

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Windows 10 has been a moving target.
            Can't really agree. Of the 159 applications installed on my machine, DVDfab is the only one that doesn't work under recent versions of Windows 10. In fact, my apps have all been wonderfully stable on Windows 10.

Comment

MS beefed up its DRM services in build 14342. There were even some issues with Groove Music not opening and this was rectified in the next build. Also, some older games will not open due to rights management improvements in Win 10. I am not sure, but this may have something to do with this issue. I too have many other programs and have not had any problems with them not running.

Comment

Tied to location services?

Microsoft windows 10 is heavy in location services and privacy. Suppose they were to be convinced to stop certain applications from starting in certain locations in the world. What would stop them? Netflix doesn't even like VPN's, so what is to come?
                Fake16

Comment

DVDFAB 9.3.0.3 does not work on Win 10 Build 14361, same thing splash screen for a second then nothing I've setup and installed DVDFAB 9.3.0.3 as Administrator, I've excluded DVDFAB from Windows Defender and Firewall, I've disabled Smart Screen Filter and ran in compatibility mode all with no success. I hope this issue gets fixed ASAP. Also DVDFAB 8 QT does the Same thing, does not work.

Comment

DVDFab v8 is not supported. When Windows 10 stabilizes, it will be supported, even perhaps these "insider" releases. It is a national holiday in China, so it is unrealistic to expect anything new before next week in any event.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVDFab 9.3.0.4 still not working on Windows 10 Build 14366.

According to Dona Sarkar, the Windows 10 Release Manager, this build is the last feature update - all forthcoming builds prior to the Anniversary Release will be bug fixes/stability updates only. In other words, this is essentially the release version.

It has now been a full month since this error was first reported.

As politely requested multiple times, I ask again.....can we *please* get some kind of update from the development team?

Comment

They are working on it, but also have tasks that impact all users. I am not sure what a developer could tell you that would make any difference in any event, but more than this (and what Wilson.Wang has said here already) is unlikely to be forthcoming until there is something new to report.

Comment

New build 14366, issue remains. By next month most Win 10 users will have this version of Windows.
                          Last edited by stansher; 06-15-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

They may have a similar version, but according to earlier posts there will be updates with "..bug fixes and stability updates...", between now and then, so not really the same. As I said earlier, a moving target.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that all further releases of Win 10 will show this problem. So relaxing and waiting will not be the proper way. All users of DVDFab products (DVDFab and Passkey are affected by the problem in my case) will be faced with this problem sooner or later.

And no one should expect that this problem is concerning Microsoft because of the "special status" of this programs. So, there is only the chance that DVDFab is able to fix this issue to continue their business.

Comment

Crash problems

Something strange has happened because all the operating systems appear to be having one type of problem or another. Could be a liitle while before it gets figured out.

Comment

Working...
                                X